PDA

View Full Version : ? about rapid fire

Ninja Sandman
07-14-2012, 10:39 PM
I've read every post in this forum but didnt come across anybody playing this with a rapid fire controller. I'm just trying to figure out if anyone has played this game with a rapid fire controller and if it actually made a difference or not. So far its just a theory it'll help but with this on its way to my house from gamefly I'm trying to get any advantage I can ahead of time because I havent read anything positive about this game lol.

Ninja Sandman
07-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Ok so I started this game with a regular microsoft controller and beat it in 45 mins to an hour with no real problems. I then tried to answer my own question and used a datel turbo fire 2 controller and it was god awful. The sticks point out instead of concave like microsofts so it made aiming impossible. Aside from that the rapid fire made me miss more cuz I was constantly reloading and usually you'll always have a rapid fire gun in this game to begin with. So for future reference to anyone who cares dont worry about playing this game with a rapid fire controller. Even though the road map suggests it I think your better off with a regular controller. Good luck to whoever comes across this game :uzi::Bounce::eek: