PDA

View Full Version : Trading!

Riskbreaker XYZ
07-16-2012, 08:32 AM
I have some high-end lvl 20 accessories to trade for unique heavy armor. Also have excess Slayer stuff.

GT= Spectre Tali

BAMF Sangwich
07-18-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm surprised there's not a co-op or trading thread on here yet, I guess not that many people are playing this.

EloyOn
07-18-2012, 10:38 AM
There really was a trading thread before, but it got deleted.

yamayamayaamaa
07-18-2012, 02:24 PM
There really was a trading thread before, but it got deleted.

Probably because there is no safe way to trade and everything in this game is easy to acquire anyways.

EloyOn
07-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Probably because there is no safe way to trade and everything in this game is easy to acquire anyways.

Yes, that's true. However pink weapons are kinda difficult to get. Anyways, once you advance in the game, inferior equipment is of no use.

DarkSephiroth
07-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Edit: Too quiet, only got one trade done.

Thanks to CAS Zonday for Cardinal Foot Covering!

PlaneswalkerX
07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm looking for the unique Katana "Heart Buster"
EDIT:Nvm... I'm such a lucker. Got it from breaking a pot LOL

I can offer one of these:

Slayer (all are Lvl 20 unique):
Great Sword "Van Dyck"
Bludgeon "Chartreuse"
Short Sword "Orchid"

Gunner (all are Lvl 20 unique): [/B]
Revolver "1848 Dragoon"
Musket "Chassepot Musket"
Auto Gun "Liberator"

Necklace:
"Goontram"

DarkSephiroth
07-30-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm looking for the unique Katana "Heart Buster"
EDIT:Nvm... I'm such a lucker. Got it from breaking a pot LOL

wow really? that's the first time I've heard someone got a Unique item from a pot : O and I know one guy who duped 1000 of them and broke them all without getting a single unique

PlaneswalkerX
07-30-2012, 10:40 PM
wow really? that's the first time I've heard someone got a Unique item from a pot : O and I know one guy who duped 1000 of them and broke them all without getting a single unique

All uniques from my last post are from breaking pots, except Van Dyck and Liberator... they are from floating gardens. :p

DarkSephiroth
08-01-2012, 11:19 PM
All uniques from my last post are from breaking pots, except Van Dyck and Liberator... they are from floating gardens. :p

I have been getting uniques from pots too lately, pretty wierd :D

XBM Yosho
08-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Looking to get my hands on Cardinal Armor if anyone has some pieces of it, Also whatever the best set is for a Gunner.

GT: XBM Yosho

DarkSephiroth
08-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Also whatever the best set is for a Gunner

Rock star set
or
lvl 20 legacy holy leather set, lvl 20 legacy leather shoes, rock star shoulder and rock star belt.

Doesn't really matter if you have a gunner outfit

XBM Yosho
08-16-2012, 11:14 PM
I have the Cardinal Chest and Legs, I need the other pieces if anyone has some extras.

I can trade some +10 fighter stuff if you need it.

EDIT: I have acquired all Cardinal pieces EXCEPT for the belt, I am also missing the Exorcist belt too.

SECOND EDIT: I have acquired all of the Exorcist armor now so I no longer need that. I still need the Cardinal belt and then that set is completed.

The Dave
08-18-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm after a "Heart Buster" - the Level 20 Unique Katana.

Items I have to trade include 2 x "Van Dyck" - the Level 20 Unique Zanbato, "Goontram" - the Level 20 Unique Necklace, "Liberator" - the Level 20 Unique Very Fast Gunner Weapon, the Level 20 Unique Musket (I forget the name), "Mystic Katana of Kelpie" - the Level 20 Legacy Katana, "Cranial Armlet" - the Level 20 Rare Armband.

EDIT: Also I have 135,000 gold to trade, in the form of 270 x Elemental Cubes, assuming they can be traded over in multiples.

GT is "Meaty Splosion", thanks.