PDA

View Full Version : problemz.

ZServ
09-05-2007, 04:43 AM
Alright, I got my 360 like a month or two ago. But, heres the thing. My GS is 3095 out of a possible 8635. I'm glad to have a GS of 3095, and I like getting achievements, but most of them I find are just too boring for me to sit down and actually get them. I need you guys to inspire me to get it up! D:

Clipse 2
09-05-2007, 04:50 AM
Well there are a few things you could do. You could talk to a few other members and maybe challenge them to a race up to 10,000 or 15,000 points. You could post more often and contribute then when the next GSL season comes around you might be able to get involved and that would greatly light a fired under your butt. Best example is look at my current score and note that 6 weeks ago it was only 4821. It can be done, just look through some guides and boards on here to find the best ways to achieve the ones you're missing.

The Pants Party
09-05-2007, 05:33 AM
Inspire you to get it up? I think there are hotlines for that kind of thing.

ZServ
09-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Well there are a few things you could do. You could talk to a few other members and maybe challenge them to a race up to 10,000 or 15,000 points. You could post more often and contribute then when the next GSL season comes around you might be able to get involved and that would greatly light a fired under your butt. Best example is look at my current score and note that 6 weeks ago it was only 4821. It can be done, just look through some guides and boards on here to find the best ways to achieve the ones you're missing.
alrighty. will do :D
Inspire you to get it up? I think there are hotlines for that kind of thing. bby u no i onlee hav i's 4 u.

Jdm
09-06-2007, 04:12 AM
Inspire you to get it up? I think there are hotlines for that kind of thing.

Damn Pants, you beat me to it!:p

Tell you honestly, I'm not sure exactly how to inspire you to unlock more achievements. Maybe you should enter a friendly GS race with another member. First to 10K?

Avelena
09-06-2007, 04:18 AM
Well, if you donít care about your completion ratio then just move on to other games that you have been wanting to play. I just recently started going back to games I have not played for a while and finally finished a couple of those old ones. Well honestly, I was getting close to 10K and was scrounging for some easy but time consuming achievements

Smokez
09-06-2007, 04:43 AM
Yeah get into a race and get some easy games

@ Pants - Have experience?
@ Avelena - Nice 10K

teh x3nomorph
09-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Inspire you to get it up? I think there are hotlines for that kind of thing. Ok Pants .. you are on fire.

Do you just wait, drooling in anticipation of when you get to burn the next person on the forums?

You.are.vicious.

And, if you need help getting inspired just pick a number that you want to hit, and get there.