PDA

View Full Version : WWE '13 Collector's Edition

Banes
07-16-2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/3120WWE13_CE_360_BEAUTY_SHOT%20copy.jpg

THQ has today revealed the WWE' 13 Collector's Edition, which pays homage to the game's return to the glory days of the Attitude era of wrestling with a whole bunch of Stone Cold Steve Austin content. Available exclusively at GAME and GameStop in the UK, the WWE '13 'Austin 3:16' Collector's Edition includes the following content:

Exclusive foil packaging featuring embossed Stone Cold Steve Austin skull
Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Stone Cold Steve Austin
Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game attire: red skull t-shirt (circa 2001)
Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game ATV ring entrance
"Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time" (DVD)
Copy of WWE '13 video game
Access to WWE Hall of Famer and WWE '13 global pre-order offer Mike Tyson playable character
Check out an image of the WWE '13 'Austin 3:16' Collector's Edition below and an accompanying trailer to celebrate the return of Stone Cold and the Attitude era. There's also seven new screenshots (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/wwe-13/screenshots/) showing Austin chugging around the ring on his ATV. As you do. WWE '13 is out on October 30th in North America and November 2nd in Europe.

Are there any die hard Stone Cold fans that will be picking this up? I'm a little back and forth on it. Not sure if it's even available from GameStop/EB Games. I can't see that being the case though. Thoughts?

my_box_72
07-17-2012, 01:04 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/3120WWE13_CE_360_BEAUTY_SHOT%20copy.jpg

Are there any die hard Stone Cold fans that will be picking this up? I'm a little back and forth on it. Not sure if it's even available from GameStop/EB Games. I can't see that being the case though. Thoughts?

Hell ya definitely want this one :woop:

Nation_Of_Violence
07-18-2012, 05:28 PM
It's only available from shopTHQ. Austin is my favorite of all time, but that cover sucks ass. I want him on the cover not just his skull. Looks like a custom made fan boxart.

FutureWWEChampion
09-08-2012, 06:22 PM
So is there any chance that in the us they will be selling the collectors edition?

my_box_72
09-09-2012, 12:04 AM
It's only available from shopTHQ. Austin is my favorite of all time, but that cover sucks ass. I want him on the cover not just his skull. Looks like a custom made fan boxart.

Umm wrong I am in Australia and it's available here too :p:p:p:p:p:p

Ethiebeefy
09-09-2012, 12:37 PM
I pre-ordered my copy of the collector's edition a month ago. So excited for this game, Relive all them great moments from the great times.

FutureWWEChampion
09-09-2012, 03:52 PM
So it is available in the US?

Ethiebeefy
09-10-2012, 12:44 AM
So it is available in the US?

I don't know, I live in Australia and It's available here, So I assume it's available. Check your local gamestop, Sure they'll tell you.

FutureWWEChampion
09-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Ok man thanks alot i appreciate it.

ckleckner
10-26-2012, 09:32 AM
my thq order has been charged and in process