PDA

View Full Version : Don't Keep Her Waiting is easy exscept on hard

willythom88
07-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Now my experience with this HD collection is on the PS3, but from what I have seen it's the same. We all know that holding X makes you run. So that principal also works when rowing. But screw that. Holding it down is obnoxious. Get this after inverting the controls, and then just row. It's still a pain on hard, but its much easier than trying to hold the button, and then row.

zhoban
07-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Now my experience with this HD collection is on the PS3, but from what I have seen it's the same. We all know that holding X makes you run. So that principal also works when rowing. But screw that. Holding it down is obnoxious. Get this after inverting the controls, and then just row. It's still a pain on hard, but its much easier than trying to hold the button, and then row.
I would honestly recommend if anyone was trying for this achievement to wait until their 10 Star run, it makes it much more bearable to attempt it since you will know exactly that you got it.

FinalFantasyFanatic87
07-26-2012, 09:56 AM
I kept thinking there was something wrong with the game or controller. I tried three different controllers. then I realised that you had to move the analogue sticks as if you were rowing a boat. Last time I played HARD mode it took five minutes to complete that section.

zhoban
07-26-2012, 09:09 PM
I kept thinking there was something wrong with the game or controller. I tried three different controllers. then I realised that you had to move the analogue sticks as if you were rowing a boat. Last time I played HARD mode it took five minutes to complete that section.
Is it really that hard to do this section? I've never done it before. The one time I was going to go through on Hard back on the PS2 was when I had planned on doing a 10 Star run, which lasted until the very first time you met Pyramid Head in the apartment building since I didn't realize he would move so fast. So needless to say, I've never gotten to the boat section on Hard.