PDA

View Full Version : Connecting.......

Yannie Boy
07-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Get used to seeing this phrase. Glu has done it again. Connectivity issues are plagued in this. You have to connect to load the game, connect to check your friends list, check the Co-Op missions hub. It's not a quick screen.....it's about 1-2 minute loading screen......Get used to it, your going to love it whether you want to or not.

bob101910
07-18-2012, 03:59 PM
I clicked a mission (I think) and it started connecting...... for 3min and I just restarted the phone. Very annoying

Noticed in Gun Bros that I know I will be connected to the internet if initial loading takes 1-2 minutes. They should just make it like that for Contract Killer.

Yannie Boy
07-18-2012, 04:25 PM
What exactly are they connecting to if the phone can be always connected via Data or WiFi? It's like they cut the connection then re-enable it to connect to their data.

nekroballe
07-18-2012, 04:32 PM
only tried the game for about 10 minutes... most loading times when it says "conecting" is like max 5 sec...
pressed friends, co-op, leaderboards, achievements... nothing more than 5 sec MAX... but again, I have friends on leaderboard, but I can't have friends on this game just like gun bro's -_-

Yannie Boy
07-18-2012, 06:16 PM
only tried the game for about 10 minutes... most loading times when it says "conecting" is like max 5 sec...
pressed friends, co-op, leaderboards, achievements... nothing more than 5 sec MAX... but again, I have friends on leaderboard, but I can't have friends on this game just like gun bro's -_-

Want to switch phones? My booting time is around 2-3 mins, which is an improvement over Gun Bros with the Retry loops can take 5-10 mins. Most of the in-game loading takes 2-3 mins each time I press the button.

IEvil IMonkey
07-18-2012, 07:11 PM

What phone you on?

yamayamayaamaa
07-18-2012, 08:43 PM

That explains why your load times are fast. You're not connected to the games server.

Ariose
07-18-2012, 09:13 PM
That might be partly true. I have the same problem with the friends but I'm certainly connected to the servers. I can access the leaderboards and view the daily challenges ect. Despite of that my loading times on Gun Bros and Contract Killer are really fast. Like 10 seconds max.

nekroballe
07-18-2012, 09:30 PM
jupp but I'm guessing we can only choose 1 super power...
we choosed quickness
the other guys choosed friends....

forever alone )=

Thommo
07-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Not really that relevent to the connecting issue, but it's a problem in itself. Whenever I boot the game up, the just exits back to the games menu; anyone else have this problem or know what to do about it?