PDA

View Full Version : Create-a-game

Zef
09-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Okay, if you could mash together two different games/franchises into one fantasticalised title of awesomosity, what would you come up with? Be as wild or sensible (librarian) as you like.

I'd like to see Viva Pinata mixed with Cabela's to create Viva Pinata: Garden Safari. A net-gen title that combines the fun, colourful characters of Viva Pinata with a face full of buckshot. Players have the chance to hunt in over twenty different gardens, tracking down scores of different pinata species and claiming their trophy with an arsenal of high tech weaponry. Does that pesky Whirlm always squirm away? Toast that sucker with a napalm airstrike. Is that Chewnicorn just out of reach? Tear it a new blow-hole with a fifty caliber sniper rifle.

You can also take the adventure online with up to four competitors hunting down a single elusive prey. Work together or as a single unit of masculine death-from-the-bushes to claim all out victory!

You could always change Viva Pinata with Pokémon too, who would turn down the chance to shoot a Mr Mime in the face?

Flea
09-05-2007, 02:47 PM
You could always change Viva Pinata with Pokémon too, who would turn down the chance to shoot a Mr Mime in the face?

Lets see all the original dream team and nightmare division.
So id edit your post before we all send you hate mail.
:p

Id say final fantasy 7 and baldurs gate,
Making an action rpg with a great story.

codedigital
09-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Classic idea there Zef!

Me personally I'd do a mix of Square Enix and Disney characters in some really cool RPG type game! :p

I think it'd be fun to replace those Splicers in Bioshock with Viva Pinata too. Seedos takes all the Pinata's down there because he's sick of seeing them beat up in all those factory requests. But then fat kids start harvesting them for their sugar and Leafos goes down to save her little babies. Hmmmm.

Zef
09-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Lets see all the original dream team and nightmare division.
So id edit your post before we all send you hate mail.
:p

Id say final fantasy 7 and baldurs gate,
Making an action rpg with a great story.

You wouldn't want to follow this (http://www.2050gaming.com/index.php?act=play&id=133) link then =P

Me personally I'd do a mix of Square Enix and Disney characters in some really cool RPG type game! :p

You could call it Kingdom Hearts =D

codedigital
09-05-2007, 02:56 PM
You wouldn't want to follow this (http://www.2050gaming.com/index.php?act=play&id=133) link then =P

You could call it Kingdom Hearts =D

What a classic name! I think I might take that one to the bank. Let's make millions Zef...I'll share.

Flea
09-05-2007, 03:00 PM
What a classic name! I think I might take that one to the bank. Let's make millions Zef...I'll share.

Ive got some good ideas if you want to make a sequel.
:)
lol

zdarko43
09-05-2007, 03:01 PM
not that i would want to play this, but i wouldnt mind seeing some concept art for:

how about a new game, that has resident evil meets football?

guns, chaos, fire, blood, and touchdowns.

similiar to that of the old skooled mutant league football, but revamped to allow the use of guns, rocket launchers.

not only do you pick your team of demons, zombies, and monsters, but once in game you choose what type of play you run, and the special weapons equipped.

imagine using a rocket launcher, blowing up an incoming defender, when its just you and him, and hes the only thing keeping you from breaking open a big play.

lol. body parts will fall off, remain on field, real field degradation with craters, rotting bodies, and perhaps traps?

sounds like a great way to kick off the season to me :uzi:

Wreckon Dracgon
09-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Barbies Horseback Adventure and Gears of War
concentrated awesomeness people... just pure concentrated awesomeness

M7.Ninja
09-05-2007, 05:35 PM
I would like a multiplatform equivelant to Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. franchise. We'd have everybody who's anybody in the videogame universe fighting one another to the death. And it would be rated M.

I just can't help fantasizing about a Master Chief vs. Samus battle to the death, with a Big Daddy being thrown in to protect Kratos (like he needs any) while he goes against some creatures of Greek mythology.

Also, Mario and Sonic going head to head in the middle of the chaos when Altair shows up with Link's chopped head and the Master Sword in his hands, aiming to stop the fighting and make this world more peaceful.

It'll either be a hit game, or a crappy fan fiction. Your pick.

F4T B0I
09-05-2007, 05:43 PM
OMg that stupid link is addictive.
But i got bored when piccacrap wont die. WARNING: SUPER GAY POKIMON APPREOACHING - lol

zdarko43
09-05-2007, 05:55 PM
lol super smash bros that has everyone? that would be pretty cool, well, with the right characters.
it could become pretty retarded pretty quick tho. i just can't see a fair fight between mario and a big daddy. just something doesn't seem right.
or kratos vs sonic.....

but minus the children's characters in the game, i think link and samus are the only nintendo characters able to stand up against the big boys of xbox. but the only person really worth getting from sony would be kratos.
good luck with getting the licenses to all of these characters to put into a game. lol. the game would retail at 159.99 just to barely break even i'm sure, cuz i dont see sony letting loose on the only gold mine they have left to grasp ahold.

Smokez
09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Gears of War + Heavy Weapon = Heavy Gears or Weapon Wars

Cole Train riding around on one of those little tanks screaming at the planes and what not

Vampire x360a
09-05-2007, 06:01 PM
a game i have alwasy wanted to see is a massive mmo kinda WoW mixed with "The Warriors" i would to work around a massive city with am mates and start gang wars

JoeCool7835
09-05-2007, 06:10 PM
What I've always wanted to see is a Serious Sam style FPS (if it moves, shoot it; if it doesn't move, shoot it, anyway) except the targets are all the super cutesy characters from TV, movies, and games. How would you like to feed Elmo (Sesame Street) a rocket? How about sniping the Teletubbies? I'd get it just to introduce Pikachu and Barney to a chainsaw!

viciousmental56
09-05-2007, 06:23 PM
i would like a zombie game kind of like dead rising but being able to move while shooting, so it could be third person when holding non-gun weapon and the go first when holding a gun, kind of like shadowrun
so you could combine the two dead rising and shadowrun

Tiamat66
09-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Call of Duty and Dead rising.

Screw third person, I want first person, team-based zombie killing. Maps with a group of soldiers in the middle, surrouned by the dead, and points based on zombie kills. Or team versus team, with those that died getting a second chance to kill when they come back as a zombie. Dead Rising was fun, but got kind of old after awhile. In the sequel, they need to have aa multi-player, something like this would defenitly make it the perfect game...

viciousmental56
09-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Call of Duty and Dead rising.

Screw third person, I want first person, team-based zombie killing. Maps with a group of soldiers in the middle, surrouned by the dead, and points based on zombie kills. Or team versus team, with those that died getting a second chance to kill when they come back as a zombie. Dead Rising was fun, but got kind of old after awhile. In the sequel, they need to have aa multi-player, something like this would defenitly make it the perfect game...

thats basicaly Left 4 Dead

Apocobring
09-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Dig-dug and gears of war. "Dig-war". Multiplayer rock dropping action! Be careful of when you go into a pre-dug cave...a boulder might be awaiting. Coming this summer.

oneshotbilly
09-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Either

Hitman Manager 2008

or

Medal Of Honour: Rambo IV

Tiamat66
09-06-2007, 04:05 AM
thats basicaly Left 4 Dead

Is that coming out for the 360? Unless a game is out, I don't bother looking. It would just piss me off that I couldn't play it yet...

Jdm
09-06-2007, 04:25 AM
Is that coming out for the 360? Unless a game is out, I don't bother looking. It would just piss me off that I couldn't play it yet...

It's a faster-pace zombie game compared to Dead Rising. Think of the movie 28 Days/Weeks Later. It'll be available this Winter.

Man, I still can't think of a crazy "hybrid" game. I truly would like all the Fighting game characters to be brought into one all out brawl. Master Chief in Madden sounds interesting as well. Can't tackle him with a force field on.:p

Fonkey Monkey
09-06-2007, 04:28 AM
All Pro Mario.
the only sport that mario hasnt graced yet.

teh x3nomorph
09-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Oblivion mixed with Blacksite: Area 51.

An open world of Aliens .. ready to meet my 12 gauge.