PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting it today?

sarezjay
09-05-2007, 02:43 PM
I'll hopefully be picking it up later today when the shipment comes in. Gamestop told me a LOT of people reserved it, but I wasn't one of them :(

Well if you're getting it today or in the next few days, maybe we can have a few matches going.

codedigital
09-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I pre-ordered it but I've decided against buying it. I loved the demo but the game is going to be too short. I'm going to pick it up down the road when it's below 40.

Maxima04
09-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I've had it since Saturday. Even if the single player is short, its fun as hell and worth going thru a few times. Plus for now the multiplayer was done very well. I haven't experienced any lag yet, just a few frozen games. Well worth the purchase.

robertfee
09-05-2007, 06:34 PM
gamefly will be shipping it to me friday and i'll be on there. i loved the demo & can't wait for it, but i'm not going to buy it. if you don't have gamefly or something of that nature i would suggest it. i've gotten to play through a ton of great games like bioshock & lost planet without having to buy them (or madden 08; get the 1000 and mail it back) that's how i'm looking at stranglehold: great game, but i'm not going to buy it.