This game is such a failure

JayShockblast

I'm so disappointed in this game. It just feels so much more copy and paste then ever, and I feel like the graphics are worse than last year. Making matters worse is the freezing and the glitches. This happens to me so many times it is unreal:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1QTGTi0TZo]NCAA Football 2013 is full of fail - YouTube[/ame]

I get that this game is generally going to be a rehash every year, but this years just feels especially recycled...

• 3 weeks later...

I like the game, but the constant freezing is unbearable!! I got on for the first time in a while yesterday and had to DL an update, then when I got on this morning I had to DL another update, and my game is still freezing!! This is insane!!

disconnect from the ea servers, the issue with freezing is most likey the same issue with Tiger Woods 13 earlier this year, the constant talk between the Crossplay gets frozen when ever a packet gets dropped or sumthing. when i stopped signing into the EA servers with Tiger the game never had any issues.

even just playing singleplayer it would jump and glitch like i was playing online with lag.

you can block their server IP with your router to make sure you're not reconnected without knowing it.

were the 2 specific IPs connected to my xbox from EA while signed in, but you can be safe just blocking the entire range associated with them since they might be dynamic and change from time to time within the range below which is owned by EA

159.153.0.0 - 159.153.255.255

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...