PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Rating?

freemonk
09-05-2007, 05:32 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but how do you get a 5 Star Rating for killing an enemy??

I've tried everything from killing them with signs, to killing them when sliding down rails, on the roll cart, in the air, precision aim etc

I'm playing it on Normal at the moment, but I'm near the end of the Museum level and I swear I haven't got one 5 star rating!!

Someone help!

Thanks

W. Samuel Jones III
09-05-2007, 07:07 PM
How do you like the game? Have you tried multiplayer yet?:drunk

FURY1AN
09-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I think if you just keep doing what your doing you'll eventually get it. Because I got it just playing through, not exactly trying. But it was in the back of my mind so I tried doing a lot of the things you listed. Try the move where you run and jump off of a wall and shoot people in slow-mo backwards. I'm pretty sure that I at least got a 5 star rating doing that the first time. And I think if you can dive and quickly kill the people using a few bullets as you can helps too, meaning try all of the the things you said with a one shot headshot. That would probably count for more than a slow-mo 20 shot kill, know what I mean? Sorry if I didn't help at all or if none of that made sense, but I'd just say keep at and you'll get it eventually.

GLH
09-06-2007, 12:44 AM
I got the achievement, but I can't tell you 100% how I got the 5 star ratings.

The achievement unlocked notification popped up while I was swinging from a light and dishing out some serious carnage. I would assume that I got my last 5 star rating by doing that. I always kept in the back of my mind to a) go for single shot kills to the head, b) use as few bullets as possible.

Hope that helps, time for some :uzi:

Nada
09-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Yes swing and headshot people like crazy and it will pop. I did this on chapter 3. Go up top snag a swing light and just stay there going back and forth this will pop no trouble.

BT X360
09-08-2007, 09:55 AM
I can confirm that headshots will give you a higher rating.

Vista
09-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Easy 5 stars... In the very beginning first level when two guys are on a set of steps there are two signs above them... dive vack and hit the sign that is higher than the second one...

My way (I have 9 5 star kills!) Go on a rollcart and lay on your back then shoot someone WHILE YOU ARE MOVING. I will be putting a video up soon.

k_dog
09-10-2007, 03:26 PM
I would just jump off of a wall and get head shots. I got 5*'s every time.