PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Awards

Gun-Nut
07-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Just like the first game there will be Avatar Awards!

http://avatarawards.ninjasfate.com/xbla/joe-danger-2-the-movie/

French_Kid
09-16-2012, 01:05 AM
I cant seem to get the helmet to unlock. Any clues? I've collected quite a few sets of d-a-n-g-e-r's and nothing yet

x TEEDGE x
09-16-2012, 01:12 AM
I cant seem to get the helmet to unlock. Any clues? I've collected quite a few sets of d-a-n-g-e-r's and nothing yet

I got the same problem, I'm assuming it's just glitched right now?

MangledRex
09-16-2012, 09:50 AM
I got the same problem, I'm assuming it's just glitched right now?
All 3 avatar awards unlocked no problem for me

x TEEDGE x
09-16-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm fairly sure I didn't get it because I got my first set of DANGER in the Track Editing portion so it counted but didn't unlock, thus skipping it and moving on to the other two avatar awards. I put my save on Cloud Save, loaded up a new game, did the story mode up to the first level in level 2 and I unlocked it by getting the DANGER in that one. Hope this method helps if people are having problems.

fl trooper be
09-16-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm fairly sure I didn't get it because I got my first set of DANGER in the Track Editing portion so it counted but didn't unlock, thus skipping it and moving on to the other two avatar awards. I put my save on Cloud Save, loaded up a new game, did the story mode up to the first level in level 2 and I unlocked it by getting the DANGER in that one. Hope this method helps if people are having problems.
I have the same glitchy problem but i am testing your method and confirm if it works.Want that helmet lol edit: It does work 100%. thanks Teedge. I used a memorycard instead of cloud save but people will get the idea. Collected the first set of DANGER in movie mode in Act2-1 with the avalanche an it popped straight away after the finish.

x TEEDGE x
09-16-2012, 05:46 PM
I have the same glitchy problem but i am testing your method and confirm if it works.Want that helmet lol edit: It does work 100%. thanks Teedge. I used a memorycard instead of cloud save but people will get the idea. Collected the first set of DANGER in movie mode in Act2-1 with the avalanche an it popped straight away after the finish.

Sweet, no problem! Glad this strategy fixes the issue, hopefully this'll help more people.

MoldyClay87
12-06-2012, 09:30 AM
I guess I am having the same problem by slightly different.

I can't get the pants/trousers to unlock, but I finished all of the story levels except Director's Cut and I'm doing the Deleted Scenes now. I got the helmet and shirt with no problem but I forget where I got the 3rd D-A-N-G-E-R. It wasn't in Movie Mode, though. So OH OKAY GAME.

Guess I will test the new game thing.

EDIT: Yeah, this worked. Thanks a lot. Haha.

I copied my save/moved it, redid up to the 4th stage in Act 2 (3rd D-A-N-G-E-R) and it unlocked fine.