PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Cloud Storage issue, Please Help

dragonpwnr99
07-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Me and a friend have been playing a world on Minecraft recently. He saved it to his cloud storage at his house on his console and then came to my house today to play. When we are asked to pick a device it says "save still uploading on another console, if you continue you may lose data." When continued it loads a very old version of this world. we went to his house about 20 minutes ago and tried to fix it.

We loaded the save on his console and it was current, we double checked the save on his cloud and it was also the current one. When we returned to my house to loud it up on my console it is still the old version and gives the same error :/ We've played other worlds like this before and had no issues so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

DJConnelly
07-20-2012, 02:13 AM
Don't know if it's just Minecraft or something but I found this thread over on Xbox.com

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/13/p/271858/1420060.aspx

Unfortunately the solution seems a little vague. I guess. I'm wondering if he means move it back to the orginal consoles local storage and then re-upload it to cloud? I'm not sure sorry. I've only used it once or twice and not for Minecraft.

dragonpwnr99
07-20-2012, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the help. I actually saw that thread, I searched google a lot before posting this :/ we tried that earlier but it didn't change anything.

Thanks for trying though :)