PDA

View Full Version : XBL Issue

DecadentBeaver
07-20-2012, 10:22 AM
So last night, I went to bed just after midnight, after I finished up what I was doing. When I checked my account this morning, I had a load of messages asking for invites into my world, most of them sounded as if my friends thought I was online. Then my stepson said my account was showing I was online when he got up at 7.30am, which was a bit hard as I slept until 10.30am. No wonder some of my friends felt left out.

Has anyone else had this happen or know why it happened? I've spent a while explaining that I was fast asleep by then. I know my 360 was off as I unplug it when I turn it off.

Gackt
07-20-2012, 01:02 PM
So last night, I went to bed just after midnight, after I finished up what I was doing. When I checked my account this morning, I had a load of messages asking for invites into my world, most of them sounded as if my friends thought I was online. Then my stepson said my account was showing I was online when he got up at 7.30am, which was a bit hard as I slept until 10.30am. No wonder some of my friends felt left out.

Has anyone else had this happen or know why it happened? I've spent a while explaining that I was fast asleep by then. I know my 360 was off as I unplug it when I turn it off.

I'd change your passwords right away if I were you, just to be safe.

Burnout x360a
07-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Change the passwords asap.

ChickinOnaChain
07-20-2012, 01:16 PM
I've never had it happen but I have all my settings to "friends only".

warrenpaul
07-20-2012, 01:17 PM
change passwords

DecadentBeaver
07-20-2012, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the quick replies, gonna do that immediately. Nothing has changed on my account, I was able to sign in as normal this morning, and no games have been added to my played list, and no msp have been spent. Think I've been lucky here. Only a 58,000g profile, but I'd be gutted if it got hacked/stolen. Much obliged.

Worhammer
07-21-2012, 04:10 AM
I've not had this happen to me (as far as I know) but I have seen it happening to others. One friend had his account say he was on for a full week after he logged out.

Not really anything to be alarmed over. Also not sure what causes it.

iBuzz7S
07-21-2012, 09:50 AM
The changing of your password is pointless. Had your profile been accessed by someone else on another console, it would of told you so. Since it didn't changing your password does nothing.

KnucklesV6
07-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Definetly have your password changed to something new.