PDA

View Full Version : New things added!

DarkSephiroth
07-21-2012, 02:35 PM
New legacy items added to the shops as well item called Lethe's River Water that allows you to reset your skill points! It costs 15 res stones tho.
There was no downloadable update so maybe they unlock after set amount of time?

I really hope that at some point we can buy blaze's invitation too! I have been grinding for it so many hours already...

Also I have to say that I really really really hope that we get new lvl cap and sub jobs as DLC :D

EDIT:

Just noticed people were talking about this in another thread :/ sorry...
Maybe we can still use this thread to talk about new stuff that keeps getting added?

EDIT3:
Got blaze invitations from some friendly dude and finally found one myself, funnily from the first dungeon on kings road difficulty. I had Hell party added on that run.

waxc3
07-23-2012, 04:13 AM
i would like to see what the level 20 legacy items look like!

i havent seen an invite yet Dark Seph

EloyOn
07-23-2012, 12:30 PM
i would like to see what the level 20 legacy items look like!

They aren't anything specially great. It's better to get unique (pink) weapons. In my case, with the lvl 20 gunner I use a modified (purple/rare +8 from a receipt) Colt Python.

EDIT: sorry, my answer was about weapons. Yeah, items that costs res stones should be interesting.

PlaneswalkerX
07-23-2012, 02:28 PM
I really hope that at some point we can buy blaze's invitation too! I have been grinding for it so many hours already...

Here! I got it on Mirkwood after defeating the boss (tau biest).
Few days ago I played with someone who looted it after beating blaze in Mirkwood Hollow.

How to use it?
EDIT: nvm :P ... the game will ask you to add hell mode to the dungeon you've picked.
Inside dungeon a troop of "dungeon fighter chars" (?) will attack you.

It says its worth 5 res stones. So ppl are able to buy it later (dlc?)?

AFreakinCabbag3
07-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Few days ago I played with someone who looted it after beating blaze in Mirkwood Hollow.

How to use it?
EDIT: nvm :P ... the game will ask you to add hell mode to the dungeon you've picked.

I added it to floating gardens I assumed it was party of the story.

DarkSephiroth
07-23-2012, 10:35 PM

How to use it?

Yeah it adds hell party on the map and they drop good rare and unique items :P

I still haven't found a single one of them but one guy gave lots of them for me, he had crazy amounts of them. Also found all the gear I wanted and have pretty killer Slayer atm :) still looking for a full set of plate armors just to see if it's better than my rare heavy armor set

Riskbreaker XYZ
07-23-2012, 11:55 PM
still looking for a full set of plate armors just to see if it's better than my rare heavy armor set[/QUOTE]

Stats-wise, they are better, but a slayer ONLY has heavy armor mastery. I slapped on a lvl 20 Rare "Blue Prominance" belt, only to find it killed my attack speed. Trust me, take the hit and keep the buffs.

DarkSephiroth
07-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Stats-wise, they are better, but a slayer ONLY has heavy armor mastery. I slapped on a lvl 20 Rare "Blue Prominance" belt, only to find it killed my attack speed. Trust me, take the hit and keep the buffs.

Yeah I know but plate unique sets also have nice set bonuses and atm I have nothing better to do than collect plate armors because I have all the best-to-known equipment pretty much.

PlaneswalkerX
07-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Update: Lvl 20 Weapons added to store - Blaze's Invitation now purchasable

Oh also new to Shishua Shop: Potion of Luck, Potion of Diligence
and new outfits: Pitchblack Slayer/Fighter/Gunner Set for 200 res stones ._.