PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Monster and Kinect PlayFit

unkled20
07-21-2012, 08:56 PM
I can't seem to get Kincet PlayFit to register Once Upon A Monster. I've tried launching the PlayFit app from the guide while I was still playing the game. I've tried quitting to the dashboard before loading up the PlayFit app. I've tried signing into the app before I play the game. I've tried launching the game from the guide while in the app. None of these things have worked! Does anyone have any other ideas or encountered this same issue? Thank you very much for any help, I need it!

BipolarGlenn
07-22-2012, 07:18 AM
I have the same issues with Kinect Star Wars. I will try Sesame Street later & see what happens.

BipolarGlenn
07-22-2012, 01:05 PM
Not working for me either. Not even showing that I have played it.

QuiCkz Ninja
07-25-2012, 12:43 PM
I can confirm that Once Upon A Monster does not work. I have tried everything and I can't get the calories to count. Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster has been removed from Kinect Playfit. I now only see 9 games inside the app. It has also disappeared from the official Playfit page http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect/kinect-play-fit

Gunstar Red
07-25-2012, 09:48 PM
The first 3 times it didn't work for me, but after that it worked every time, so I figured they had patched it. Then I read the message that they removed it and when I checked PlayFit, Once Upon a Monster was gone, BUT it still gave me calories for it. I hope those calories still count toward the 4 games achievements since I was close to 600 on this.