PDA

View Full Version : Most immature moment in game?

T0X1C Z0MB1E TZ
07-23-2012, 01:14 AM
The most immature ones I have found/done are,

Half Life 2 (The Orange Box) - Getting Health, Suit and Ammo to 69 at the same time.

DiRT 3 - Choosing BJ as my character name.

What are yours?

*brofist*

FFFreak1129
07-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Running around naked in Saint's Row 3 and beating people up with the purple dildo bat. Though I imagine most people who played that game have done that.

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-23-2012, 03:27 AM
Running around naked in Saint's Row 3 and beating people up with the purple dildo bat. Though I imagine most people who played that game have done that.

Uhh...I have no idea what you are talking about.....;)

Thee Elf
07-23-2012, 03:31 AM
Earthworm Jim ....... Cow Launched!!! Not really immature but a memorable funny moment for a worm in a suit.

yourbreakfast99
07-23-2012, 03:34 AM
The Skyrim naked female mods......

StolenPaper18
07-23-2012, 03:58 AM
James Bong.

My profile/character name. Always and forever. :p

HugTheBear
07-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Drawing on the walls with a turd in Duke Nukem Forever.

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-23-2012, 04:09 AM
Drawing on the walls with a turd in Duke Nukem Forever.

HAH!! I remember going for the Turd Burglar (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/duke-nukem-forever/achievement/53792-Turd-Burglar.html) cheevo. Do not remember if I drew on the walls with it (My memory is not running on all cylinders).

sleepydumbdude
07-23-2012, 04:16 AM
Pretty much any game that allows me to make women's chest bigger during character creations or other means. Only if they are bouncy.

Aiden 514
07-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Kicking chickens.

Capn Doug
07-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Giggling at some of the submission holds in Rumble Roses.

Using the uDraw tablet to draw a penis.

Refusing to use the most powerful weapon in Bayonetta because it didn't look sexy when equipped.

Giggling like an idiot when Captain America's shield bounced back and forth between the same two enemies half a dozen times.

95% of the things I did while playing the original Leisure Suit Larry.

Kicking chickens.

It's a time honoured tradition dating back to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, though.

Aiden95
07-23-2012, 06:19 AM
jumping up and down for a few minutes on the sunflowers breasts in Conkers Bad Fur Day. good times :)

A ZombieTwinkie
07-23-2012, 07:04 AM
jumping up and down for a few minutes on the sunflowers breasts in Conkers Bad Fur Day. good times :)

Actually the first thing that came to mind.

This one wasn't intentional, but one day when I was playing Fallout 3, I was taking out a pack of Molerats. When I was done, and resumed searching the area, I notice two had died and were 'posed' like they were doing it doggy style.

Asides from those two, that's all I can think of ATM. Might edit and re-post if I can think of any others.

It's a time honoured tradition dating back to Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, though.

Too true. Though I don't know if I would consider it 'immature' TBH.

otaking live
07-23-2012, 07:26 AM
Playing dress up in Onechanbara.

hydrosugar
07-23-2012, 07:32 AM
Playing dress up in Onechanbara.

Haha been there. Though naturally my interest was purely scientific.

And just today I choose the balloon weapon in Infinity Blade. Pretty funny how it's actually tactically viable. Killing heavily armored knights by hitting them with a balloon is good, wholesome fun. Parrying their broadsword attacks in the process too.

The Rabbit Suit
07-23-2012, 08:01 AM
In The Orange Box's Half Life 2: Episode 2

Holding the gnome behind all of the characters as they talked and made it dance or just generally look creep.. I also got pretty decent at dribbling him off the wall with the gravity gun.

I might end up doing this one all over again.

AKjuggaloborder
07-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Whenever me and one of my friends play halo reach we just ask people in the lobby random questions.

RuYi
07-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Naming my farm "Big Mac Farm" in Harvest Moon.

DecadentBeaver
07-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Saints Row 3. Makin my female charcter look really butch and beating all male charcters with the purple dildo. I giggled like a child.

Dead Island. Melee killing a male and female zombie, which then fell over next to each other, and the females zombies hand looking like her hand was down his shorts giving him a hand job. I took a picture and sent it to loads of my friends and even posted it on facebook. How I laughed at that.

Minecraft. How I love waiting for someone to go into their inventory or use a crafting bench, the slowly moving backwards into their view and quickly clicking RS repeatedly so it looks like I'm shaking my booty at them. My g/f is always a victim of that. Or emptying a bucket of water next to someone who is by a cliff or big drop haha.

Barad
07-23-2012, 11:34 AM

Same here. :p

Bubble Supreme
07-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Making my SR2 character as obese as possible and putting him in red lacey womens lingerie. Got a few looks on multiplayer with that I'm sure lol.

Akuza
07-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Half Life 2 (The Orange Box) - Getting Health, Suit and Ammo to 69 at the same time.

DiRT 3 - Choosing BJ as my character name.

*brofist*

Really... :confused:

That pretty much covers it for me. :woop:

ChickinOnaChain
07-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Taking off all of the armor of the girl AI in Skyrim and doing a WOW and staring at them.

Tsaako
07-23-2012, 02:13 PM
I don't have many immature gaming moments, unless you count teabagging on halo. Then I do that daily.

:Bounce:

niko da bos
07-23-2012, 03:30 PM
i thought for a while about this, but then i remembered.

i used to play the sims on PC, and there was a bug where you could put on "move_objects" then move the bath / shower when your sim was naked. lol bowchickawowow, i dont even think sims are like biologically correct down there :confused:.

Felonious Monk
07-24-2012, 01:23 AM

I actually haven't.

But I will now.

Xerofox
07-24-2012, 01:43 AM
This

Saints Row 3 Has A Lot of Outfits - YouTube

Drewdude1023
07-24-2012, 01:44 AM
looking up Peach's skirt in SSBM. Nothing bad at all, but I was 10 years old back then lol.