PDA

View Full Version : Gamerscore / Achievement clean up

xbear352x
07-23-2012, 02:50 PM
What games do you have to go back and 'clean up' missing achievements?

I just now started re-doing achievement hunting & actually caring about my Gamerscore, compared to a few years ago when I just rented games, played them and returned them...

I'm trying to clean up Don King's Prizefighter right now but games that I have less than 100/200 in are:

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Viva Pinata
The Orange Box
Meet the Robinsons
Lost Planet
Mirror's Edge
Dead Rising
Blur
Farcry
Prey
Crackdown
Too Human
Fear
Bully Scholarship Edition

A lot of cheevos to clean up!

mrj3d
07-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Too many to list...

But honestly most of the time I get what I can and sell the game, so my list of games I still own probably isn't that long lol...

Skorpion XBA
07-23-2012, 02:54 PM
I have maybe four games that I need one achievement to complete. Some games with about four achievements left. I'll eventually get to them. Right now I'm just playing for fun.

guillermo316
07-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Enslaved, Darksiders and Black ops Acension sigh

iBuzz7S
07-23-2012, 03:02 PM
It sucks for me because I got Saints Row and Darksiders for free, courtesy of PSN Plus. I want to play them for some trophies, but I also have them on the 360 and want to unlock achievements.

Don't feel like playing them over again, especially SR2 which I have finished a number of times across a few profiles.

Majority of the games on my profile need cleaning up. I hate Halo 3 and Halo: Reach campaigns because I die at the same spot on the Legendary difficulty. Can't be bothered with the online because I can't see myself unlocking them before Halo 4 is released.

My GS total is a over 32,000..... so far, I only have like 8350. Too much mopping up to do.

Wurmstrom
07-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Pretty much my entire library of games. Just got into achievement hunting in March. My top 5 though are:

The Orange Box
Dead Rising
Borderlands
The Force Unleashed
Fallout 3

Tsaako
07-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Probably around 20-25ish, some of the games I don't even have anymore.

StayonTarget
07-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Black Ops, TFU2 (250GS worth for the 100%), Goldeneye Reloaded.

Not looking forward to goldeneye.

runswithscissors
07-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Dirt
Resident evil 5
Gears 2
Zuma
Worms
Lego star wars

The ones I can get more on, most I just give up on though. And I have loads of games I am nowhere near finished on

Capn Doug
07-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Click on my gamercard to the left then look for any game that isn't 100%ed. That is my clean up list.

Right now, I'm trying to clean up, Michael Jackson: The Experience, which is pretty freaking difficult. Hunted: The Demon's Forge and Tenchu Z are also major clean up projects.

Other than that, it is usually just taking the time to get one or two achievements to finish the game (like the Speed Run in Braid).

mattesty
07-23-2012, 05:36 PM
I have two accounts with so many unfinished games it's to many to list.

shangri la27
07-23-2012, 06:10 PM
my collection numbers about 250 (both retail and arcade), out of which I've 1k'd 5 probably (few others via gamefly), and 200'd like 10-15... my backlog is an atrocity. (33% completion on trueachs for just the games that have entered my optical drive...)

DecadentBeaver
07-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Games I need to work on:

Two Worlds
Two Worlds 2
Witcher 2
Bioshock 2
Alpha Protocol
Star Ocean
PES 06
Forza 2
Gears of War 2
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Condemned
Destry All Humans

Them are just the retail games I own. I still need to go back and finish other games, then there is my list of Arcade games. Next year I'm quitting achievement/gs hunting in favour of finishing up games, and just sticking to RPG's. Trying my hand at JRPG's as well now as I've found Skyrim way too easy. Witcher 2 is providing a challenge though.

Vindicator51
07-23-2012, 06:52 PM
I have some games on my tag which i didn't put there myself. Such as Street Fighter IV, GTA IV, Saints Row 2 and Forza 2 to mention some. Especially Street Fighter bores the hell out of me.

There are also some games which i just can't complete. I mean you, Batman: Arkham Asylum and some others. Then there are titles with MP achievements that i miss.

4779 / 5397 achievements is not too bad, imo.

rikib004
07-23-2012, 06:58 PM
My overall completion percentage is at 50% so I have plenty to work on!

Rep
07-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Trying to clean up some old ass Sports games at the moment. Still have a few games that I haven't even started yet.

warrenpaul
07-23-2012, 07:50 PM
I really wish you could delete gamerscore you don't want lol

Iceskater101
07-23-2012, 08:08 PM
I recently borrowed the Marvel Ultimate Alliance strategy guide from a friend so right now I am trying to get all the collectibles and stuff from that.

Inebriated Jedi
07-23-2012, 08:31 PM
- Enslaved
- Halo 3
- Lego Star Wars: TCS
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Mirror's Edge
- Turok

I was hoping to get some of these done during the summer, but I haven't felt very motivated lately. :(

KillerBEA
07-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Im trying to bring my % up into the 70% range. Sitting on 61 almost 62 with all DLC included. This is not a comprehensive list just some of it that I plan on working on. or is dragging me down alot

Bioshock 2: +925 = 1400 ~ 2 playthroughs
Bioshock 2 (kor): +720 = 1150 ~ 2 playthroughs
Air Conflict: +540 = 1000 ~ 1 playthrough
Cloning Clyde +188 = 200 ~ 1 playthrough
Quake 4 Sitting on 65 no fricking way am I completing it
FF 13 sitting on 60 and this game is ugh all the way through
Dark Souls:sitting on 100 I havent played it enough but at some point I am going back :D
Limbo sitting on 10 will go back at some point for the 190 maybe the 200
Carneyvale (PC) havent played beyond the 2nd level sitting on 10 gs
Witcher 2: I rented and didn't get far, loved it so at some point going back
Rise of nightmares: Rented didn't get far sitting on 60
Orange box: Most of TF2 is finished Half life and portal barely touched sitting on 175
Catherine: My god I love it but for some I stopped playing. Going back at some point. Siting on 105

hydrosugar
07-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Enslaved
Forza 2
NFS Shift
AFL Live
Prisonbreak
Blur
Guilty Gear 2

And those are just the ones I have some plan to complete, there's a much bigger list of ones ive given up on completely. Even these ive been ignoring for ages in favour of new games though. Some of these have online achievements which doesn't help either I suppose.

Gentle Fury
07-23-2012, 09:31 PM
The completionist in me would like to 100% each game I have. That really isn't probable given how much time I have. And some cases, it's not even possible due to shut down servers (and my procrastination). I try to make time to play new games while I chip away at the old ones. I just went back to 100% both Bioshock and COD4, even though I "beat" each game years ago.

Wurmstrom
07-23-2012, 09:50 PM
I just went back to 100% both Bioshock and COD4, even though I "beat" each game years ago.

I got Bioshock above 70% years ago on someone else Xbox way before I had my account. I have it now but sorta don't want to have too start 100% new again lol.

SeductiveNoodle
07-23-2012, 11:15 PM
All the Assassin's Creed games, except for the first one and Black Ops. I've been wanting to finished the Black Ops campaign on veteran for the longest time now, but I always get sidetracked.

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-23-2012, 11:23 PM
Godfather
Borderlands
Dead Island
Dragon Age 2
Dead Rising
Dark Souls

Just to name a few...

Felonious Monk
07-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Onechanbara
Rumble Roses XX

Shut up.

Gentle Fury
07-24-2012, 03:34 AM
I got Bioshock above 70% years ago on someone else Xbox way before I had my account. I have it now but sorta don't want to have too start 100% new again lol.

It's not too bad, Wurmstrom. I used a few guides from this site to make sure I didn't miss anything and remembered to save often. I think it took me just 2-3 sittings to complete the remaining achievements (including beating the game on the hardest setting and not using vita-chambers). Good luck if you decide to go for it!

Fire Hawk D
07-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Most of my cleanup list predates my achievement hunting, and a lot of it is from those XBLA compilation discs I bought after I first purchased my first Xbox 360 in Oct '09. Heck, look at the date I got the first achievement on most of them and it's obvious I wasn't thinking at the time.

Now, I don't avoid hard games nowadays. I just don't want to add more like these until their counterparts are done. Like, I won't add another tough Kinect game until Dance Central 2 is done, or another tough puzzle game until Luxor 2 and/or Bejeweled 2 are done.

I also never 100% giveup on a game, especially since many games I was close to giving up on I've completed over time. I'll always hit a slump (like now) and pop in some of these games and try to hammer out at least an achievement or two, or at the very least some progress toward one.

Anyway, here's my hit-list:

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled - 11/12; 92% [Doable]
First Achievement: 29 Oct 2009
This game is fun, but beating it without dying is a tall order.

* Battlefield 2: Modern Combat - 40/46; 87% [Probably not happening]
First Achievement: 01 Feb 2010
I. Hate. This. Game. 'Course, I hate all "old" games like this and Perfect Dark (next on this list). It's an era I won't miss. Sniper-level enemy AI and brain dead team AI don't mix well. I'm happy I've gotten what I can.

* Perfect Dark - 17/20; 85% [Probably not happening]
First Achievement: 13 Jun 2010
This game has been a thorn in my side almost as long as the last entry. It's another "old" game, and shows its age in its mechanics and difficulty. It was at a much lower percentage until the last week when I sat down, raged, and actually got through the hardest difficulty. Shame it'll never get 100%'d.

* Aquazone - 32/41; 78% (8 unobtainable) [Doable]
First Achievement: 31 Oct 2011
I really need to sit down and do this. I only have one more achievement I can obtain, but it's really got me puzzled. I just can't seem to get a Glass Catfish to spawn! And, since it's a very niche Japanese-only game, there are NO English guides anywhere on the 'Net to help beyond what I myself have typed up on these forums.

* Kinect PlayFit - 15/20; 75% [Easy peasy]
First Achievement: 11 Jul 2012
This is the newest addition and it'll get done in due time since I can't technically work on it directly.

* 'Splosion Man - 9/12; 75% [Doable]
First Achievement: 20 Nov 2009
Hardcore mode is hard. Otherwise, it'll get done. Trying to do a level now and then. Slow and steady wins the race.

* Boom Boom Rocket - 9/12; 75% [Doable]
First Achievement: 04 Nov 2009
Another long-time member of my cleanup list. And, like Perfect Dark, just started getting worked on again the last couple days.

* UFC Undisputed 2009 - 22/30; 73% (1 unobtainable) [Doable]
First Achievement: 01 Nov 2009
One of the three games on my 'tag I didn't put there myself. Unlike the other two (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Bionic Commando), I hate this game. I don't enjoy MMA in the slightest and having to sit through this game is going to be a pain. I've almost got the online completed, just need to drag myself through the career mode.

* Dance Central 2 - 34/50; 68% [Gettin' done]
First Achievement: 08 Nov 2011
Technically, I put this on my 'tag, but I didn't mean to. Anyway, it's being actively worked on recently because of the PlayFit app so it'll be 100%'d at some point soon. Great workout, too.

* Mahjong Wisdom (PC) - 8/12; 67% (1 unobtainable) [Doable]
First Achievement: 28 Dec 2009
This is just one of those games I return to now and then and have been slowly chipping away at it since I put it on my 'tag back in December of '09. Super boring.

* Bejeweled 2 - 5/12; 42% [Doable]
First Achievement: 14 Nov 2009
I do not see the appeal in this game. I had heard so much about Bejeweled back when it had released, so I stupidly played this one. If only I had known. I've gotten most of the "difficult" achievements done, but lots of grinding still to do. Another casualty to boredom.

* Luxor 2 - 5/12; 42% [Probably not happening]
First Achievement: 04 Nov 2009
Blech. What more can I say?

Boy, going through those stats...I was really dumb (achievement-wise) the first couple months I had an Xbox. lol =P

FFFreak1129
07-24-2012, 03:47 AM
I need a lot. Off the top of my head

Tales of Vesperia
Gears of War 3
Tomb Raider Legend
Borderlands
Trine 2
Comic Jumper

E the Maniac
07-24-2012, 04:09 AM
I need quite a few.

Final Fantasy XIII
Ninja Gaiden 2
Prototype
Dead Rising
Blue Dragon
PGR3
Battlefield 3
Skyrim
Devil May Cry 4

THE DEADLY DOG
07-24-2012, 05:07 AM
Need to finish off GTA already.. My gosh it's been weighing over me like an 800lb gorilla.

AU Unit
07-24-2012, 05:30 AM
I need:
Gears of War 2
Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection
Batman Arkham Asylum
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Illicit
07-24-2012, 05:42 AM
I kind of went on a clean up binge not too long ago and did Bionic Commando, Dead Space, Beowulf, Lego Star Wars 2, Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands, Wolverine, Deadly Premonition, Infernal, Viking, Wet, Mafia 2, & The Bourne Conspiracy. I just buckled down and pretty much did one after another lol.

I still have a bunch I need to work on though. Too many to list.

guillermo316
07-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Need to finish off GTA already.. My gosh it's been weighing over me like an 800lb gorilla.

What are you missing. Probably MP, that's going to be exhausting.