PDA

View Full Version : Brave difficulty achievement not popping

BIGBAZABOOM
07-23-2012, 04:01 PM
so played through the game on brave difficulty, and after the last level no achievement, i didnt change the difficulty throughout, any ideas, do i have to do anything after the last level?

thanks

Fatalfox
07-24-2012, 09:11 PM
no idea man... let me know if you figure out how to get it to work

Waynimus
08-12-2012, 12:55 AM
so played through the game on brave difficulty, and after the last level no achievement, i didnt change the difficulty throughout, any ideas, do i have to do anything after the last level?

thanks

Mine popped during or after the credits. You get the achievement for Defeating Mor'du just as the cutscene starts, I was a bit weary that the difficulty achievement did not pop then, but it did do shortly after.

shrly
10-27-2012, 08:51 PM
A question: If I have finished the game on an easier difficulty, do I need to start an entire new game in order to get the achievement or can I just play all the levels again using the upgrades that I've already earned?

ElProcurador
11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Almost the same question: when do I need to change difficulty? I mean in the menu before I press continue game (with all upgrades) or it can be changed before level selection in the forest? Thanks for the upcoming answers.