PDA

View Full Version : Gears of war (PC)

KindCandy
09-06-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey Friends , i am so so so pissed off i was watching Videos online and just found Gears of war PC ver this cant be ,,, i mean Its xbox 360 exclusive title and the main game Right, how can they bring this game on PC for windows vista? all new game with new achievements in it , The thing that sucks now is that non of this stuff will be available on the 360., how can thay do this they are so Stupid , its so,,, come on give me a break man there are so many 360 games which are gone to pc and now ITS GEARS i cant beleive this i just wana go and CHAINSAW :uzi:clify b ,,, wats the point in getting a xbox 360 when all the good games are coming to PC?! i am so pissed off :(
watch this video guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDHDLrAyNnU

Jdm
09-06-2007, 04:16 AM
Well it's the same for Halo on Vista. It's something that we all have to live with.

In the latest issue of OXM, it has been mentioned that the new features and maps will NOT be available on DLC.

Side Note: Please check your grammar next time.;)

teh x3nomorph
09-06-2007, 03:06 PM
This has been discussed before .. a simple search would have found you to the thread of old.

Yes, it sucks that us xbox 360 gamers aren't getting the DLC, but can you honestly blame them? Its a money game. If you don't want to buy into that, then don't purchase it on the PC.

You aren't alone in this feeling of being snubed by EPIC.