PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Man Glitch

DavedaFunk
09-06-2007, 10:19 AM
When I was doing the Multiple Man boss fight I found a glitch where he dosen't set any bombs, which makes the boss fight alot easier especially on Superhero.

LOOK AWAY IF U WANT TO BEAT HIM WITHOUT USING THIS GLITCH

When u first fight him, after you knock his health down to around 75% he will set the first bomb, don't defuse the bomb. Wait until the timer runs down to about 1 second, pause the game and select restart. When the game restarts he dosen't set any bombs, and you can take him on without worrying about defusing the bombs.
I tried this on Hero and Superhero and it happened both times. However 1 time after restarting the fight i paused the game and when i came back to it he set a bomb, so only pause the game to restart the fight.

S1D1OUS
09-06-2007, 12:24 PM
But its not like he is hard to beat any way

DavedaFunk
09-06-2007, 08:06 PM
None of the game is hard to beat, I was just telling people what happened to me.

twotonkoala
09-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Weird, maybe I glitched it on accident or something, but I beat multiple man without having to disarm any of the bombs to begin with. I don't know how or why, but I totally didn't get the fact that I was supposed to and just whomped him anyways.

Either way, might help some people out, I remember him being slightly frustrating.

Korix
09-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Glitch doesn't work. You two must have had glitched disc.

ph201
10-08-2007, 03:14 AM
This might've been good if he wasn't so darn easy. Is posting glitches unintended by the makers even allowed?

Perfectionist66
12-11-2007, 04:44 AM
haha thanks this is going to be really useful :D
i didn't realize how much I sucked at this game! This boss has been giving me sucha hard time! :p

General Rebel
03-15-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm glad some of you find this SO EASY.
For me, this is guy is kinda tough, but the key to keeping him from planting bombs is keeping him busy. If you're brawling him as much as possible, he won't have time to plant bombs.

boofarama
07-31-2008, 01:31 PM
i think it easy