PDA

View Full Version : Playing RE4 for the first time.

chanman
07-24-2012, 07:18 PM
I'm a weirdo and played the Resident Evil games in this order.. RE 1, 2, 3, 5 XD I just never got around to playing Resident Evil 4 when it first came out, but I'm glad it's on the Xbox 360 now..so far I'm really enjoying it.

ImaginaryRuins
07-27-2012, 03:55 AM
I'm a weirdo and played the Resident Evil games in this order.. RE 1, 2, 3, 5 XD I just never got around to playing Resident Evil 4 when it first came out, but I'm glad it's on the Xbox 360 now..so far I'm really enjoying it.

I played RE 5 first, then RE 4 and then RE:CV, because back then 4 and CV were not launched yet. Shouldve played CV first though because I did not know that CV's story took place before 4 (A shame, as I prefer playing according to chronicle order, though CV & 4 aren't really related to each other)

CV to me is very much like old style survival horror like Silent Hill 2 & 3, but I have to admit CV's control is not player-friendly, which killed me sometimes when I should have been able to escape the zombies.

Gemgemchan
07-30-2012, 02:25 AM
Haha re4 is defo one of the best games I've ever played! The game is brilliant one minute your shooting villages the next a giant troll, then scary monsters which still freak me out today! Thus why I haven't completed the game again as I'm still scared xD

I think I played RE3 first, then re1 remake, then re0, re cv, re4, re1 original, re outbreak, re2 and then re5. So totally in the wrong order but I got the plot. Well up until re5 at least....

Warpath Wolf
08-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Well, I've played Resident Evil 5 first, thought it was a good game, but not much more. After playing Resident Evil 4 I got obsessed with the Resident Evil Universe.

twiggyxcuthroat
08-19-2012, 01:13 AM
re4 is awesome, i love playing as Leon. the added missions where you see Ada's side of the game was a plus too.

Madame Kennedy
08-22-2012, 07:43 PM
ORC was truthfully the first RE game I've owned. One time when I was playing a Heroes match and mingling with Leon and Claire, it kinda just, clicked, in a really weird way. I remembered that RE4 had been released on Xbox and thought "Why not?" My instant!crush on Leon kinda fueled it too. ;) RE4 was my real introduction to the story, and since then I've also gotten Code Veronica and am working through that with my boyfriend's help, as he has the original on the Gamecube along with the strategy guide. He's also been showing me Resident Evil 0, so that I can see the story from the very beginning.