Read and React (for those who aren't able to unlock the achievement)

WitnessxLeBron

EVERYONE WHO CAN'T GET THE ACHIEVEMENT READ WHAT I DID:

Ok I thought I was never going to get this achievement. Everynight I tried and succeeded doing the steps given here on the forums. I probably got an interception in reaction time 30+ times total using people's suggestions, yet no achievement. So tonight I decided to go about it a different way. Steps are listed below

1) start up a new road to glory

2) CREATE NEW PLAYER

3) make him 7'0, 200lbs

4) position CB, no secondary position.

5) difficultly freshman

6) skip high school and head straight to signing day

7) walk onto a school where your first string (I chose Memphis)

8) head into practice

9) now you just need to pick it off using reaction time, I did it in my first practice on about the 15th rep. Right when I picked it off achievement poped. Hopefully this helps out people that were previoisly unable to obtain the achievement using other methods.

• 3 weeks later...

5+ hours into this achievement with numerous interceptions and it has not unlocked. Tried it legit, adjusted sliders, practice and in-game and nothing worked. Tried your set-up and it still did not unlock. Deleted my save files (everything) and started over from scratch, got 3 picks and the achievement still did not unlock. Personally, getting fed up with this achievement.

Edited by billjones0302

ya know, this worked perfectly. i did the exact same thing you told me, aside that i went to UAB (but that is beyond the point) and bam, achievement on the first practice. i got it after the 10th play or so. they started to repeat this awful play over and over where they threw it deep. i instantly went back to where the ball was generally being thrown. i instantly used reaction time and went up for the interception. but good guide! thanks a lot! this is by far the hardest skilled achievement in this game.

ugh. this one sucks so far. i got an interception off of a deflection while using reaction time but didn't get the achievement. at first i though it was because it was deflected first. second time i got an interception, still no achievement. *sigh*

edit: i did the "delete everything ncaa football 13 related" method and started rtg again. i was finally able to get it to pop.

Edited by ruckus

ya know, this worked perfectly. i did the exact same thing you told me, aside that i went to UAB (but that is beyond the point) and bam, achievement on the first practice. i got it after the 10th play or so. they started to repeat this awful play over and over where they threw it deep. i instantly went back to where the ball was generally being thrown. i instantly used reaction time and went up for the interception. but good guide! thanks a lot! this is by far the hardest skilled achievement in this game.

Thanks man, glad this helped!