PDA

View Full Version : When will it be late to preorder limited

PLaSmA T4rt
07-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Couple months left till halo 4 and i hadn't preorder yet and i want limited edition. i'm going to get it Augest hopefully. Do you think that is cutting it close or is there still copies. I wouldn't of been this worried if they were making more but instead making a lot less but i could be some kind of sale method.
PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is Augest cutting it close?

Frozenghost001
07-26-2012, 10:24 PM
i thought they were sold out already?

DEG23
07-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Unfortunately i think this is a case of, you won't know it's too late until it is too late. So pre-order now.:)

CMCX360
07-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Pre-order from Amazon. You don't get charged until it ships.

Ty-Rex
07-27-2012, 06:49 AM
Yeah, no, they will never be sold out. Just go into your local game/electronic store and you'll still find legendary editions of Reach and maybe even Halo 3. The only limited edition that actually seems to have been limited was the ODST bundle.

I still wish that I didn't lose that controller. The damn thing is worth like $50. I could use $50 is what I'm saying.

Also they get it on your doorstep on release date and there's no tax depending on where you live. So unless your someone who desperately needs to play a video game at midnight, it's a pretty good deal.

Veedrock
07-27-2012, 11:24 AM

Thanks for reminding me, just secured my pre-order.

This is the thing to do really, then later if you find out your preferred retailer still has copies available you can cancel no problem. I pre-ordered Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition from Amazon when I was unemployed and had no money just to be sure, luckily my tax return came in and I was able to get it even though it had sold out everywhere awhile before release.

I'm of the opinion this won't be truly limited though, just like previous Halo games. EDIT: I don't think this is a bad thing necessarily, just don't get carried away with the name.

OceanH
07-27-2012, 11:42 AM

Limited Editions of Halo 3, ODST, and Reach never sold out even to this date. I still see lots of Halo 3 Legendary Edition at retail for $40 now.

... I'm of the opinion this won't be truly limited though, just like previous Halo games.

^This.

DJConnelly
07-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Think I'll just wait till' the "exclusive" bonuses get released as DLC. Not really a big fan of collectors editions anymore as most of the stuff is released to everyone else later on. And if you wait long enough, it'll probably be cheaper in the long run. But then, I know they have a lot of other physical goodies such as art books, models and the like but I really only want in-game stuff. Unless it's a card deck. I like cards for some reason.

LickableLemons7
07-27-2012, 12:53 PM
If you want to have some fun, you could try to hold off pre-ordering until 11:59 pm on November 5th. I doubt anyone could make it, as no matter what retailer you go to, you'd have to wait in some big ass line. But in this case, "limited" is stretching the truth a bit too much. As other have said, I still see copies of many limited/legendary/hardened/whatever editions of various games at my local Gamestop/Bestbuy/Target/Toys 'R Us/Wal-mart/Behind Wal-mart.

plum
07-29-2012, 11:54 AM
You can pre order now from shopto and you don't need to pay till day before release date or like myself you want it 2 days early give them the money a week before release date.

Big Boss 117
07-31-2012, 03:12 AM
i better go pre order b4 its too late for me...waiting in line at midnight release is gonna be sik...yia

Jacob 7149
07-31-2012, 09:10 AM
I really want to preorder the limited editon. My B-day is October 28th, I wish it was like Nov 6th so I could get it as a gift. But I have to purchase it my self entirely.

plum
07-31-2012, 11:44 AM
I really want to preorder the limited editon. My B-day is October 28th, I wish it was like Nov 6th so I could get it as a gift. But I have to purchase it my self entirely.

My birthday is on October 22nd and I am getting this for my bday.Getting money from my family :woop::woop: don't mind getting not much on my bday as long as I get this beast of a console and game (and it's free)

Jacob 7149
11-05-2012, 07:56 AM
I got it for my b-day finally, it should come in the mail on the 8th or 9th of Nov!

Jacob 7149
11-05-2012, 07:58 AM
P.S. it would be too late to pre-order Halo 4 by Oct 6 for some areas, and around Nov 1st as well. Yet overall you can pre-order by the 5th of November if you want!:uzi: