PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay?

UnDeadVision726
07-27-2012, 01:45 AM
Does anyone know if this game will play like "Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper", or will this have a different gameplay style? Also, is it being made by the same developer?

The trailers look nice and all, but it seems like all that has been shown are cutscenes...

cheevo360
07-27-2012, 02:46 AM
Does anyone know if this game will play like "Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper", or will this have a different gameplay style? Also, is it being made by the same developer?

The trailers look nice and all, but it seems like all that has been shown are cutscenes...

This series will all about Sherlock Holmes not Jack the Ripper this time just Sherlock story. Of course gameplay do similar to last. Yes same developer who made of SH vs JtR :)

StompingFreak
07-27-2012, 09:03 AM
This series will all about Sherlock Holmes not Jack the Ripper this time just Sherlock story. Of course gameplay do similar to last. Yes same developer who made of SH vs JtR :) So it's a easy 1000pts with a guide, but crap game play, long, teadus, an boring as fuck. Great...I congrat's Whoever does the guide/walkthough up front. They are a ture hero to us achievement hounds.

cheevo360
07-27-2012, 10:13 AM
So it's a easy 1000pts with a guide, but crap game play, long, teadus, an boring as fuck. Great...I congrat's Whoever does the guide/walkthough up front. They are a ture hero to us achievement hounds.

Yeah but it is fun when away from shooter, action, action rpg and type of other genres from break to play this. Yes easier 1000G hehehe. :)

rrushn
07-27-2012, 02:31 PM
So it's a easy 1000pts with a guide, but crap game play, long, teadus, an boring as fuck. Great...I congrat's Whoever does the guide/walkthough up front. They are a ture hero to us achievement hounds.

So you don't like point and click adventures... Good for you.

Here's a tip: Don't play it.

Nitnoid
08-01-2012, 07:52 AM

Weird. He can spell achievement but not tedious. Is Xbox the new educational system for today's youth?

chizrocker88
08-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Weird. He can spell achievement but not tedious. Is Xbox the new educational system for today's youth?

haha I guess so

alec_006
01-10-2013, 10:10 PM
The gamplays a bit choppy but the puzzles are great

XEN610
03-11-2013, 06:04 PM
I was curious about it-as I like Sherlock Holmes. I have not played any of the others, so what is it like? Point & click like the Walking Dead?