PDA

View Full Version : AHH freaking kittens!!

DEATHTOKILLALOT
09-06-2007, 06:53 PM
i need 4 more kittens left but i don't know were they r, i used a guide and cross them out after i found them but i guess i used it wrong and know i cant find the rest, should i just give up and trade this game in?

Vampire x360a
09-06-2007, 06:55 PM
giving up is bad my friend O wait i gave up yeh i gave up i did the same as you the only thing you could do is start all over again, is it worth it ??

codedigital
09-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I found them all. Just find a guide with all of the pictures. Make sure you find the spot and stand there and get the camera just like the image before crossing off that you already have it. That's what I did. I then circled the ones that I wasn't sure about and found those suckers.

Zef
09-07-2007, 12:54 AM
If you can't find them all, start a new save file and play through until after War World then stop doing the story. Get a decent guide with pictures or very good locations, and go through the kittens in order. This way you have all 100 on the map for sure so it is much easier to find them.

Crimson Drifter
09-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Just go to google and search "superman returns kitten map" it should bring up a few sites with the map and the scans for hints out of the strat. guide.

I just finished finding them all didn't have to much trouble and did it all in about 2-3 hours.

but yeah your best bet would be to start fresh again.

Hope this helps.:cool:

Chilidog Chaos
10-12-2007, 07:07 PM
That sucks man. I'm stuck on those damn orbs in crackdown and can't remember what one's I already got. I hate these achievements.

epicrage
03-23-2008, 03:37 PM
I followed the guide to get the kittens but when I came to spot #37 there was no kitten in the location the guide gave. I tried to save and quit and reload the game but #37 never shows up.

I know that I didn't miss any others because I followed the guide 100%. WHAT DO I DO? Did this happen to anyone else?

I REALLY don't want to go get all 100 again in a new game! UGH!

Please help!

Thanks!

o2bapilot@aol.com
03-29-2008, 07:12 AM
Same prob as Epic only a different number.

The first time through I got all the way to 84 and it wasn't there. I was in the right place. So I started over from scratch and then number 26 wasn't there! WTFart. Fart those cats in their farting farthole. Ok, I'm better.

Any suggestions? If I just finish the game and then start over and find the kitties will I still get the Hero o Metro or does everything have to be done in one save?

thanks

illuzion313
07-26-2008, 03:16 AM
im having the same problem, i used a guide, crossed kittens off when i knew i had them, go to location #24 and cats not there!!