PDA

View Full Version : Personal Information

BulletToothCash
09-06-2007, 09:54 PM
I've been digging around on the menus and what not on my 360 and I can't seem to find anywhere where I can take off my credit card information.

I've been a victim of credit card fraud in the past, and having it registered on a machine doesn't make me feel any better, regardless of how many numbers are 'X'ed out.

Can someone please tell me how to get it off?

Gun-Nut
09-06-2007, 10:08 PM
From what I know there is no way as of yet, have read rumors that it will be added next update, Kinda hoping this is on Monday, but some are saying just maintenance and others saying its going to be the fall update so who knows and even then you mite not beheld to remove your card.

Not sure if you can ring up MS or not.

BulletToothCash
09-06-2007, 10:13 PM
That is absolutely absurd, there not being a feature which removes your personal information. I hate Microsoft for what they did with making shitty 360s, letting us go through 3 of them before them announcing they'll make better ones, and NOT admitting to the fact they screwed up.

teh x3nomorph
09-06-2007, 10:19 PM
You just have to call them to have it removed.

1-800-4-MY-XBOX

BulletToothCash
09-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Really? Is there anyway to do this online possibly?

teh x3nomorph
09-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Really? Is there anyway to do this online possibly? No, you have to call and verify ALL of your information.

But you can remove a credit card from your account.

BulletToothCash
09-06-2007, 10:29 PM
:woop:Alright! Damn Microsoft... thought they could control my personal info did they...

Thanks again ;)!