PDA

View Full Version : Chop Chop Chase Help

* Clueless *
09-06-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm at a check point in the "Chop Chop Chase" I start with lemons, then I crawl up the flour, go through the cans, turn the corner and jump up the ramped lids, hit the spring and jump to the tops of the pots, turn the corner, jump over the tiny soup puddle, jump onto the moving table, jump onto the counter and i'm faced with a tiny soup puddle (go to the right of it) and a large soup puddle (Jump from the right side) and i land into another tiny one. How do I get past this level? Is there another route?

Shaaady Souljah
09-06-2007, 10:34 PM
there is a way to double jump through that part i believe... it is hard though. but to answer your question: there is only one path for the chase scenes. so just keep at it until you get it.

* Clueless *
09-06-2007, 11:03 PM
there is a way to double jump through that part i believe... it is hard though. but to answer your question: there is only one path for the chase scenes. so just keep at it until you get it.

Thanks Shaaady, I kept at it and I got it!! Here's how: When you come to the small soup puddle on the left you have to run around it and then quickly run back to the left so that when you double jump the large soup puddle, you land to the left of the small soup puddle behind it.
After that you have to jump off the counter to a plate, a sponge and then another sponge. You have to be careful not to over shoot these jumps, I think they are single jumps. I forget the rest, but to anyone else who's having as much trouble as I did... Good Luck and I hope this helped!

Gaanjaa
04-30-2011, 04:07 AM
This part was a pain for me too, I kept thinking you needed to go left towards the next green puddle, and thought I had already tried jumping forward onto the plate. I just over-jumped the first time, and assumed it was the wrong way.