PDA

View Full Version : Tengu question for anyone who has him...

Jiiri
04-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Hey guys...quick question. I'm currently trying to unlock Tengu, which sucks. My question is....is anyone here sure that I don;t have to beat Time Attack with default setting to unlock Tengu? I understand that I have to use default settings to unlock costumes with Time Attack, but can I set it to one round for unlocking Tengu? Also, for anyone who was curious, I just played a match that was set to one round (Time Attack) and received the Bronze Award for it, so you can apparently get those achievements without default settings.

I just don;t wanna play through Time Attack with ALL these characters just to find out that I needed default settings...and Alpha is waaayyy too hard for me to beat on default settings.

Thanks!

Jiiri

mrfunky14
04-27-2006, 11:44 PM
I am 100% positve that you DO NOT have to be using default settings to unlock Tengu. I am this sure because when I unlocked Tengu, i did not use default settings.

Jiiri
04-28-2006, 12:29 AM
Thanks, mrfunky. I just wanted to make sure before I went through it all. That Alpha 152 is no joke, hehe.

Jiiri

Portis360
04-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks, mrfunky. I just wanted to make sure before I went through it all. That Alpha 152 is no joke, hehe.

Jiiri

yeah, you can set it to one round, but when you try to earn the costumes you'll have to leave it on default settings or the costumes won't unlock. it was such a pain in the arse to unlock all of spartan's costumes.