PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 LAN Setup

TriesButFails
09-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Anyone know how to set up a LAN event.....like the prodcuts i should buy.....

Pukgandi
09-06-2007, 10:52 PM
If you want to only connect 2 xboxs together you'll need: 1 Crossover Cable. Just hook the the crossover cable to both xboxs and your set.

If you plan on connecting more than two xboxs you'll need: Hub/Switch/Router I personally use a router just because I already have one for the computers throughout my house. If you don't have any of these I recommend just picking up a switch with enough ports for as many xboxs you plan on hooking up. Just get the xboxs hooked up and plug them into the Hub/Switch/Router using wireless [if applicable] or using crossover cables and your set.

When I have Xbox LANs I end up having more or less 4 TVs 4 Xboxs and just hook them all up to the router. Make sure you have enough copies of each game. It's all pretty simple. If you need anymore help feel free to pm me.

Krohboy
09-06-2007, 11:19 PM
I heard I can hook up my old Xbox and my XBox 360 for a Halo 2 Party. Is this possible? What do I need? Sorry to Hi-jack the thread, but I thought why start a ne one.

Gun-Nut
09-06-2007, 11:22 PM
I heard I can hook up my old Xbox and my XBox 360 for a Halo 2 Party. Is this possible? What do I need? Sorry to Hi-jack the thread, but I thought why start a ne one.

Very possible and would be the same way as listed above :)

Pukgandi
09-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Krohboy, please let us know if it works out. goodluck : ]