PDA

View Full Version : Character spinning!

S h o v e l
07-29-2012, 06:07 PM
I bought this game, looking forward to smash some keeps. But when trying to fireing the balista my avatar just spinns around and around, making the game unplayable!:( Have tried to recalibrate and tune my kinect sensor countless time and restart both the game and my xbox countless time aswell, nothing helps.

Any one esle had this problem? is my game or sensor broken?

Thee Elf
07-29-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm not having that issue but every time I try and fire a high shot the cannon only reaches midway and as I stretch lower and lower it doesn't move and then suddenly it spikes almost completely vertical. Is your sensor above or below your TV?

S h o v e l
07-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Now its over the TV, but have tried both putting it over and under with the same result. Well i havent have that happening, but i cant make anything happen really, just the spinning:p and wild shots to nowhere..

Thee Elf
07-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Kind of makes me wonder what is causing the issue. Anytime I do the Kinect tuner it clearly identifies head, arms, and legs so I have no clue what would make it do the sporadic movements or not register where your hands are.

Shakezoola
07-30-2012, 05:08 PM
There are reports of people having trouble with their avatar spinning in circles over at the Xbox forums and it appears to be caused by having a controller hooked up to the Xbox. Try unplugging any controllers and see if that helps.

taomanga
08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Yes, I found turning off my controller fixed the spinning.

Make sure you go back to the title screen, just turning it off mid-level didn't help.