PDA

View Full Version : Famestar Challenge glitched?

ferrara316
07-29-2012, 09:15 PM
One of the bonus challenges is "Complete 20 levels while wearing another games outfit." I have both worn a Keflings and a Full House Poker outfit and completed numerous levels, yet the counter never goes up. Anyone else have this issue?

Thee Elf
07-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Having the same problem. I thought maybe some of the verbiage was missing (i.e. and hit a windmill) but no such luck. Not sure what is going on but I'm experiencing the same problem.

I also can't the Tinker one because I can't earn any additional fame.

ferrara316
07-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Having the same problem. I thought maybe some of the verbiage was missing (i.e. and hit a windmill) but no such luck. Not sure what is going on but I'm experiencing the same problem.

I also can't the Tinker one because I can't earn any additional fame.

Ok, looks like that one is definitely glitched. I was able to get the Tinker one since I had the outfit unlocked due to playing Full House Poker. You can get that one done once the weekly challenges reset.

Kind of lame that one of the challenges is completely unobtainable as of right now due to dumb glitches.

tkhbecker
07-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Do you have to have AVATAR FAMESTAR downloaded for the achievement? I was watching a video for this and it was saying something where Avatar Famestar was in the LIVE marketplace but I cannot find it anywhere?

NO PULSE
08-10-2012, 02:04 PM
tkhbecker, i dont think there IS a famestar download. FHP seems to work just fine with Famestar and it only had an update. I think some of the Wreckateer challenges just dont work.

If anyone is looking for the '3 friends' famestar challenge, feel free to add me. GT: NO PULSE

Ziggy Bojanglez
08-13-2012, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=ferrara316;5202636]Ok, looks like that one is definitely glitched. I was able to get the Tinker one since I had the outfit unlocked due to playing Full House Poker.
Same

Pr1nzPriapismus
08-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Not sure if it's a glitch, but thanks to FHP and Wreckateer I obtained Star Rank and unlocked the Star costume for FHP.

How can I select the Star costume in Wreckateer in order to complete the challenge (Play xx levels in a star costume)?
The rewards section only offers me the first three costumes (Jack, Queen, King).

LeiChat
08-25-2012, 04:12 PM
How can I select the Star costume in Wreckateer in order to complete the challenge (Play xx levels in a star costume)?
The rewards section only offers me the first three costumes (Jack, Queen, King).
On the Wreckateer Rewards/Cosumtes page select the Next Game option and it should take you to an "Avatar FameStar" page, on there you can then select the Star costume.

With regards to the main topic, has anyone unlocked the other game costumes in the other games or are they just wearing it by selecting it in Wreckateer?
It does seem odd that it lets you wear them anyway, but if you read the message on that screen it says "unlocked by.... "

EDIT I've since purchased Keflings and returning to Wreckateer I still don't earn any credit towards the other game costume fame challenge.

Gunstar Red
10-01-2012, 10:33 PM
They either patched it or it only works for the Fire Pro Wrestling costumes. I was shocked myself when it started registering my stages when I put on the Fire Pro outfit.

It never registered for me before Fire Pro came out and not sure if other costumes now work since I already unlocked it.