PDA

View Full Version : It would be awesome if......

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
07-30-2012, 07:07 AM
Dont you think it would be amazing if they made a GTA HD collection with GTA III GTA Vice City and GTA SA now that's what im hoping for from rockstar highly dout it will happen but you never know it would be awesome i for one miss playing those games and the wait for more info on GTA V is killing me

iBuzz7S
07-30-2012, 07:20 AM
With the amount of time and effort they put into it, they can release the next GTA video game for current-gen/next-gen consoles.

Starkweather
08-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Was rumored to be happening with GTA 3 on PS3 but then just turned out to be a PS2 Classic no HD.

Would be great and still might happen one day, i know i would play the heck out of them.

Rep
08-02-2012, 08:07 PM
A GTA and Max Payne HD collection would be awesome in the future.

CHIRUNO99
08-02-2012, 09:02 PM
It wouldn't be a bad idea, and it'd give Rockstar a reason to re-sell their older games, that said it never stopped them on selling GTA4, then the digital expansion packs, then the packs on a disc, then GTA4 AND the packs on the same disc. Vice City would look great as long as it doesn't look like GTA4.

Dazz
08-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Could be cool, plus it'd give me an excuse to play them again on 360 (and get through that horrible SA game) with the addition of achievement points to earn too.

Chris Recall
08-20-2012, 02:21 PM
I'd like GTA vice city and San Andreas with achievements. Not to bothered about the HD upgrade

dwayne_hicks
08-20-2012, 02:36 PM
I would end up buying it, but luckily we have HD remakes coming out for the PC. Not official but better than nothing.

Rivercurse
08-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Gotta say, I think i'd also have bought GTA SA off the marketplace if it had achievements added.

If I just wanted to play the old game again i'm pretty sure some rummaging around the attic would locate my old console and disc.

Drewbles
08-28-2012, 04:18 PM
They could do this with so many games. People complain bout HD remakes but thats cuz they usually do the wrong games.

Do GTA, even the first top view down one as a HD arcade game with achievements, it would sell loads.

It would take them a while to do, as no doubt rockstar would want to do the HD but actually make it a lot better, adding some new stuff.

I would love to play them all over again with achievements, for some reason going back to an old game without achievements kinda puts me off.

For me achievements has been a huge success for MS, usually most people would complete a game and thats it, but with achivos they give you so much more to do than just complete, some games make you try every aspect of the game etc.

I really wanna play Vice city, San A asap but in HD

Rickmassacre
08-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Dont you think it would be amazing if they made a GTA HD collection with GTA III GTA Vice City and GTA SA now that's what im hoping for from rockstar highly dout it will happen but you never know it would be awesome i for one miss playing those games and the wait for more info on GTA V is killing me

i've been begging for this for ages!

:( sadly i dont see this happening

thisispreston
08-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Do GTA, even the first top view down one as a HD arcade game with achievements, it would sell loads.
i'd buy an HD remake of the first GTA in a second!! getting the police to chase you across the train tracks so they get electrocuted.... hours of fun :)

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
08-30-2012, 08:12 PM
i'd buy an HD remake of the first GTA in a second!! getting the police to chase you across the train tracks so they get electrocuted.... hours of fun :)

anyone remember the elvis impersonators? that was fun mowing them down in one go...

Qonok
08-30-2012, 09:13 PM
I would love if they brought the old GTA games back. Especially Vice City since it was the best. And also especially if they attached achievements to it.

Iceskater101
08-30-2012, 09:14 PM
I mean they did do this with silent hill, so you never know. It would be cool if they revamped them and added achievements to them.