PDA

View Full Version : Fully Upgraded - Muscle Icon Respawn

Redemption Mode
07-31-2012, 02:37 AM
I am on my New Game+, trying to fully upgrade Heller ("All Growed Up" Achievement). After the first //Blacknet mission in the Yellow Zone, I went to go get the Blackbox collectible (for EP) at 75|1462, and I noticed the Brawler cage for an upgrade for "muscle" at 112|1337. I whittled it down, and pressed :bbut: to consumed it for the upgrade.

After the lair/scientist bait mission was over, I went to retrive the Blackbox collectible again (got side-tracked going to go get it the first time), and the Brawler respawn with the "muscle" icon again.

You can get the "Finally Full" Achievement this way. I just did...

Note - if you are going for this respawn method, you MUST complete a story mission. Restarting a mission and going back for it will cause it not to respawn.

I hope this helps you guys out when fully upgrading Heller.

JUBEI PR
08-05-2012, 11:01 PM
For the people wandering, yes this do works, although it worked later at least for me. For it to respawn u have to do the blue story missions or it wont work. Good find.

tash3r
08-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Does this only work on new game+? I am currently on my first play through in the red zone and when I went to those coordinates the brawler didn't have the muscle symbol.

tash3r
08-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Nevermind I think I got it to work. If I go to that base and cause an alert it appears. Then all I do is leave the area and come back after a little while and it pops back up.

xxJUSTINxx
08-07-2012, 01:58 AM
I got all of them on my first run, a few would spawn in after I completed a mission everytime.

Redemption Mode
08-07-2012, 04:25 AM
I got all of them on my first run, a few would spawn in after I completed a mission everytime.

I missed quite a few when I got a little punchy. It was cool, though, since I had to do another playthrough with completely level up Heller.

Midnight Malice
11-14-2012, 06:31 AM
The only thing I am missing is 3 Helicopter upgrades, everything else is finished. I have been to the places a few guides say to go, and where these 3 upgrades should be, and havn't seen a single guy spawn at any of them. I don't know why Brawlers would give me upgrades for helicopters but I am going to try it. Thing I'm worried about is you get your 1st helicopter upgrade as part of the story, but was still locked in my NG+ until that part of the story, when nothing else was locked. Unless you get all helo upgrades through story and I didn't notice. Guess I'll just play to the end of NG+ for my HARD playthrough and see what happens.