PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards Needs to be REWRITTEN But is it possiable

Silviarunner
04-27-2006, 11:56 PM
I would be really nice if the leader boards would auto update. But at the current moment i dont know if that is possible. Do they have all straight rss feeds for all your stats like bungie did. ???? Maybe they will show this stuff off at E3. New site designs so you can have feeds that are updating all the time and you dont have to do any of the work to update them??? Just some suggestions. That would be really nice cause then it would take alot of work off your hands cause you would not have to update them at all. If you dont understand what i am asking leave a reply and i can show you some lists and feeds that auto update but i dont know how they are being coded so they can that. Maybe you guys are smarter then me or something but i have seen this before and how is it done.

RSS feeds rule

Thanks
Silviarunner

silviarunner.com

g4m3r7ag
04-28-2006, 12:23 AM
are you talking about the leaderboards on our site, if so then yes we know there is an error with the updating, they do auto-update but right now only a few people are updating. RoutineX has a friend of his who is good with php, looking at the php autoupdate script to see if there is an error, or to find out what is causing this problem. if your not talking about ours, explain it again, im slow sometimes.

Silviarunner
04-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Ya i am talking about your leader boards. Its also very interesting what the people over at 360voice.com are doing i like it Owners are going to take a big hit soon with users. :) In the next 18 hours i hope

k_dog
04-28-2006, 08:51 AM
A) They do auto update
B) I don't know why you even bother to care with you punk bitch score.
C) For the record, you're NEVER going to catch me, like you chose to tell me.

When you have a decient score, THEN Private chat me and talk shit about my score...

g4m3r7ag
04-28-2006, 04:07 PM
where did that come from k dog

k_dog
04-28-2006, 05:15 PM
where did that come from k dog

Back where I was at around 18k and he was at 7k, he decided that he was going to Send me a FR and Private chat. I talked with him and It was all good until he decide to be like, "Yeah, well I'm going to pass you..."

Out of nowhere, he decides to say this. Mind you, I've never talked to him prior or after. It's like, who the hell is he to do that? So, as Minty would put it, Bollocks to him, he's a worthless Lumberjack.

Minty
04-28-2006, 06:23 PM
ha ha ha pmsl