So there are no draft classes to transfer to Madden!?!?

XSsoCX

• 2 weeks later...

eiVal is right on. And actually it has more to do with Madden than with NCAA. Beacuse of the changes Madden made it just doesn't work with NCAA.

I get this game every year because a few friends of mine do the online dynasty. Last night we had more problems happen than in any year previous. So far it had been running pretty smooth until everything went to hell last night. One guy signed a contract extension and then it completely booted him from his team. We needed to retire him and reinvite him making him lose all his records and prestige. Another guy couldn't recruit because everthing he put in would reset so he lost out on a handful of recruits. I had over a 60% job security and was fired. Then, 3 of the contracts that were available in the carousel wouldn't work for me. Oh and then I had TEN recruits who when offered a scholarship didn't get ANY interest generated at all and all ten recruits had my school as their number 1 choice. This is becoming one of those franchises where you really can't play it until 6 months after release when EA gets around to patching it. *sigh*...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...