PDA

View Full Version : Deadeye Helmet for Preorder at Best Buy?

PLaSmA T4rt
07-31-2012, 10:02 PM
I recently just preordered halo 4 and I went to best buy to preorder and I heard that will give you a free halo 4 poster but when I preordered I didn't get the poster. I thought the person might of forgot so I went to the best buy online to see if you get the poster in Canada (since i live in Canada). But no sign of the poster but then I realized that we get the deadeye helmet when we preorder. It is strange because I thought we only got the skin but i guess in canada you get the skin and the helmet.

Is it like that in the USA?

Or Did the cashier forgot about the poster?

niko da bos
08-01-2012, 04:32 PM
:confused:i didnt get shit for my pre-order (LE too)

i just had to give them 5$ or something at gamestop lol.
i had no idea that we get those rewards, however i remember at the midnight release of Mass effect we were getting posters and such. that was when the game was being released though, not when we pre-ordered.

not sure how it works, some other fans might give better insight.

JimCant
08-20-2012, 02:24 PM
I preordered from BestBuy.com and my online order says I will get the Halo 4 poster and the customized skin.

Nothing about a helmet!...so it appears Canada has one uped the USA on this one!

nappster187
08-20-2012, 04:46 PM
It was a limited edition lithograph... They probably ran out... I got mine when I preordered...

As for the helmet, it may have been region specific.

B1aziken
09-03-2012, 07:51 PM
So I'm live in Seattle and I preordered it as well from BestBuy however I get the Deadeye Helmet the Venator Raptor as wel(weird right but bonus for me!) and I get a poster as well but you get the poster when the game comes out along with the armor and skins. If you said you wandted your game shipped the poster will come with the game and the preorder armor and skins wil lcome via email when the game comes out

xKiLLa CaM
09-07-2012, 04:09 AM
So I'm live in Seattle and I preordered it as well from BestBuy however I get the Deadeye Helmet the Venator Raptor as wel(weird right but bonus for me!) and I get a poster as well but you get the poster when the game comes out along with the armor and skins. If you said you wandted your game shipped the poster will come with the game and the preorder armor and skins wil lcome via email when the game comes out

I'm from the U.S. and I preordered the Limited Edition in August online and it said it would come with the Venator Raptor Armor and the free poster (both would be sent once the game comes out).

I looked back at best buy today and now they added the Deadeye Helmet as well to their pre-order bonuses. SO now you get the raptor armor, helmet, and free poster. I had to cancel my old order and pre-order it all over again (had to do this anyway because I just figured out that the rewards membership was free through them, so I just made it and wanted to get points and a $20 rewards certificate)

The Detective
09-13-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm in the U.S. and it says on Best Buy's site that I get a Raptor Armor Skin and a Deadeye helm. Nothing about a poster so maybe that's region specific.

On a side note, that armor does look pretty cool. It's even in Best Buy colors!