PDA

View Full Version : 2 xboxes, 1 profile.

TyrannoSpank
08-01-2012, 09:23 PM
The only thing i found was kinda old, so i was just wanting to be sure.

Putting flash drive option aside.

If i have 1 xbox with my profile on it, and i lose internet where its located. Can i download it to another xbox elsewhere and go on xbox live. Then go to thefirst xbox and play games and achievments offline again. Would the i still have them if were to get internet again and go back on live on the first xbox?

iBuzz7S
08-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Can you recover the profile on another console and go on Xbox LIVE? Certainly can.

Can you go back to the original console and play offline? Certainly can.

Would you still have achievements? As long as you don't recover your profile from Xbox LIVE after playing offline, you will be fine.

TyrannoSpank
08-01-2012, 09:31 PM
So after gaining achs, then recovering it after it was already recovered to a diff xbox would erase the ach gained offline? Just figured id make sure :x thx

iBuzz7S
08-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Yep. If you unlocked achievements offline and then went to recover your profile from Xbox LIVE, you will recover what is already synced to the online recover. So anything you may have done offline will just disappear.

When you are done playing offline, move that particular profile to a USB device and connect to Xbox LIVE so it can update the server.