PDA

View Full Version : New gameplay videos.Spoilers.

Robot God
08-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Some spoilers.Enjoy.

邊緣禁地 2-PS3 版 Sanctuary 遊玩影片-PC-PS3-Xbox360-巴哈姆特GNN - YouTube

邊緣禁地 2-PS3 版 Tundra Expres 遊玩影片-PC-PS3-Xbox360-巴哈姆特GNN - YouTube

Nevander
08-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Looks quite good. I didn't watch all of it but I liked what I saw. That SMG in the first vid is soooo siiiccckkk.

Also anyone notice his health is like 1853 and he's only level 25? Looks like we can get a lot more health this time around.

Edit: OMG this game looks so amazing i just watched both, couldn't wait! The sound effects alone are amazing and so clear and high quality. Man this game is going to be GOTY no doubt.

Spock
08-03-2012, 04:35 AM
I love that revolver animation in the second video.

BloodGodAlucard
08-03-2012, 07:18 AM
Awesome videos. Thanks for linking them. The game is looking fantastic, and I can't wait to play it. :)

Robot God
08-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Did anyone else feel the animations were a bit stiff when the NPCs were talking?Spoiler, especially with Roland and Tiny Tina,Roland was probably the worse though since he was always doing the same hand gesture on a loop.That is my only concern with the game so far,everything else looks brill.

xx LUIS 13 xx
08-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Looks quite good. I didn't watch all of it but I liked what I saw. That SMG in the first vid is soooo siiiccckkk.

Also anyone notice his health is like 1853 and he's only level 25? Looks like we can get a lot more health this time around.

Edit: OMG this game looks so amazing i just watched both, couldn't wait! The sound effects alone are amazing and so clear and high quality. Man this game is going to be GOTY no doubt.
i agree ! gearbox really outdid themselves w/ this game . sept 18 cant come soon soon enough [:

ChickinOnaChain
08-03-2012, 07:38 PM
No spoilers to me. Just insightful videos! Thanks!

Rep
08-03-2012, 07:43 PM
Game looks awesome. I was never a huge Borderlands fan, mainly since I never put a lot of time into it, but I'm definitely interested in this.

Robot God
08-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Game looks awesome. I was never a huge Borderlands fan, mainly since I never put a lot of time into it, but I'm definitely interested in this.

One of the best games for co-op,you should try the General knox DLC if you have not yet.

Mandalorian831
08-04-2012, 06:09 PM

I was going to say the same thing about his health. It was also kinda of strange that his shield was on 490(or something like that) and how he was level 25 yet only had a little over 9000 dollars. Anyways thanks to the OP for posting these, it makes me want this game even more now.

OgorekRulez
08-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Well the health might be do to him being the tank of this game since there playing Salvador in this gameplay, and his shield and relic could be boosting it big time

koopakiller64
08-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Did anyone else feel the animations were a bit stiff when the NPCs were talking?Spoiler, especially with Roland and Tiny Tina,Roland was probably the worse though since he was always doing the same hand gesture on a loop.That is my only concern with the game so far,everything else looks brill.

That's all I noticed when it was showing Roland. It just looks plain awkward. However, Gearbox probably thinks we're going to be running around the city looking for loot while he talks on the communicator.

UberPirateNinja
08-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Looks good! Not same voice for Roland tho? Not sure on Lilith as I barely played as her.

Robot God
08-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Looks good! Not same voice for Roland tho? Not sure on Lilith as I barely played as her.

I'm pretty sure it is the same voice actor,its just Roland has much longer conversations this time instead of one liners.Same goes for Lilith.All the original cast is back plus some new people for the new characters.

UberPirateNinja
08-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Really? Sounds different to me, but cool if it is the same guy. Hope they have more lines of dialogue too, got fed up of Roland droning 'elite my ass' or 'just another notch on my weapon'

StayonTarget
08-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm gonna have to stop watching Borderlands 2 videos. It looks so cool but I want some of it to be a surprise.

Robot God
08-08-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm gonna have to stop watching Borderlands 2 videos. It looks so cool but I want some of it to be a surprise.

Same,only problem is there is a new trailer. coming out very soon

YiazmatXII
08-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Isn't this just the demo which was supposedly going to appear on PSN and XBLA this month? Maybe it leaked early?

Robot God
08-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Isn't this just the demo which was supposedly going to appear on PSN and XBLA this month? Maybe it leaked early?

There is not going to be any demo.Gearbox have already refused to waste time on one.

LordDVS
08-08-2012, 06:49 PM
There is not going to be any demo.Gearbox have already refused to waste time on one.

I don't even want a demo. It would be like playing "Just the Tip". I want it all at once, now! Any more teases will just drive me nuts!

Robot God
08-08-2012, 06:55 PM
I don't even want a demo. It would be like playing "Just the Tip". I want it all at once, now! Any more teases will just drive me nuts!

Same.I just want to enjoy the full game.

YiazmatXII
08-09-2012, 05:47 PM

So then where has this (obvious) demo footage come from? :confused::confused:

StayonTarget
08-09-2012, 06:50 PM
So then where has this (obvious) demo footage come from? :confused::confused:

E3 and GDC.