PDA

View Full Version : Preorder for 17.99 at Argos

GOWnage
08-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Title says it all really. Apparently Argos is showing incorrect prices for Borderlands 2, Halo 4 and some others. I don't know what the policy is with preordering, whether you pay the price it was at the time of preordering or what the final price is on release but I guess it's worth a try!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/HALO+4.htm

AMATHUS21
08-05-2012, 08:03 AM
Unfourtunatley they can make you pay the real price even if you pre ordered at 18 because its priced up wrong. Sometimes they will give you it for the price that was wrong but they will not honour it if they lose too much money.

ronnie42
08-05-2012, 04:57 PM
that link just goes to searh link with nothing to do with halo 4 there.

Burnout x360a
08-05-2012, 04:59 PM
that link just goes to searh link with nothing to do with halo 4 there.

It was a misprint, the games with the wrong prices were taken down.

ronnie42
08-05-2012, 05:02 PM
It was a misprint, the games with the wrong prices were taken down.

I suspected it might be because if you got prove of that price when buying then there should be forced to pay. :uzi:

Burnout x360a
08-05-2012, 05:05 PM
I suspected it might be because if you got prove of that price when buying then there should be forced to pay. :uzi:

I don't get why people are mad that they aren't honouring the mis-price, you win some and lose some. In the end you'll still get the game and if something looks too good to be true, well ;)

ronnie42
08-05-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't get why people are mad that they aren't honouring the mis-price, you win some and lose some. In the end you'll still get the game and if something looks too good to be true, well ;)

Honestly I'm not that bad. I was ordering from there, got my copy pre-ordered from amazon or at least I will when I get more money.lol :drunk
For the record Halo 4 is my top list of games to buy. This is doom/halo year. ;)

Walecs360
08-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Unfourtunatley they can make you pay the real price even if you pre ordered at 18 because its priced up wrong. Sometimes they will give you it for the price that was wrong but they will not honour it if they lose too much money.
Wait, they sell games at a certain price, then if they mispriced it, you must pay the real price? This is fraud. If they tell you a price, they must give you what you payed for at the price they asked for. I know they fail doing that, but if they do an error they must pay conseguences. At least, they must give you your money back and then you decide if really pay the full price.