PDA

View Full Version : Xbox email help

NameA
08-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Ok Im posting this for my friend because hes the one who needs help. Basically the email address linked with his gamertag was made years ago and he has no possible way of getting into it (its a si.rr.com email). He knows the email but not the password.

He recently just bought a new xbox because his old one broke, but he cannot log into to his gamertag without the password. And since he has no possible way of getting into that email anymore, it seems hopeless.

Hes tried a lot of different things but so far nothing has worked. What are his best options for getting back into the account? Customer support was no help when he called.

AmbaLaBamba
08-04-2012, 11:53 PM
I don't think that there is any way to get back in to that account without being able to get hold of the password, unless you try the 'Forgot Password' option that usually appears?

Thee Elf
08-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Yeah the forgot password is going to be the easiest option. If that doesn't work have him call the Xbox support line and depending on the information he can supply will determine the help he can get. Afterward, I'd recommended adding the phone number and secondary e-mail to prevent this and/or make this process easier in the future.