PDA

View Full Version : various bugs and fixes

Chada Darkmane
08-06-2012, 12:02 PM
While working my way through this glitchy garbage I came across several bugs that meant it took much longer than it need to to finish.

Jenga: Something random happened when i got to 10 wins on the leaderboards and it stop recording my wins, making it impossible to get the achievement for 30 wins. I think all you need to do is delete the game and all the content from your harddrive and start over. But even then you have to start from scratch. For me i had to play ten games and then on the 11th game it ticked over and i realised i had fixed the problem. This tripped me up for a while until i realised the leaderboard had reset but it didnt show that it had reset. If it still doesnt work try recovering your gamertag as well

Connect 4x4: Same deal, bugged at 16 wins so had to delete content and start over. Also the piece of shit kept crashing after each game

Sorry: The game would either not deal steal cards or not deal wipeout cards, making it impossible to get the achievement for getting all bpnus cards in one game. Had to delete content and re download. Then played a 4 player game with 2 AI players and 2 controllers and all the cards showed up.

Corrupt.
09-03-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm stil pissed off I can't play scrabble cos I'm in the UK :mad:

Chada Darkmane
10-31-2012, 12:57 AM
Yes i didnt do my home work on this. If i had known i couldnt complete it i wouldnt have put it on my card to start with.