PDA

View Full Version : reigon-free games question

KilluhKam
04-28-2006, 03:40 AM
i was wondering if any1 can name a list of games that are region free? there's a couple i wanna play like the EX NEO game and Ziria N3-Ninety Nine Nights and [eM] -eNCHANT aRM- can any1 tell me if these are region free? and name other region free games?

also plz list a site where they can be bought at thanks

BucklingLeader
04-28-2006, 04:47 AM
i think DoA 4 is region free

graf1k
04-28-2006, 12:45 PM
N3 and Enchant Arm are Coming to America, starring Eddie Murphy. No game released in Japan for 360 is region free to my knowledge. Asian ones are but they have mostly the same games as us, but they are cheaper.

Phaethon360
04-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Just check here. (http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-bn-49-en.html) You can even buy them there.

P1NSEEKER
04-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Anyone know if N3 is coming to europe?

k_dog
04-28-2006, 01:52 PM
I want to play Football Manager that way I can be cool like the rest of you Cats and tell so Rad stories....:(

KilluhKam
04-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Just check here. (http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-bn-49-en.html) You can even buy them there.

ok thx man i might buy N3 frum them if i were 2 buy it would i b able 2 understand it? lol

RoutineX
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Since NTSC games are cheaper than PAL, I've purchased every region free game from Canada. It might be more (like japanese games), but I know the following are region free as I have a PAL box and the NTSC version of the games:

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Call of Duty 2
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Dead or Alive 4
Far Cry: Instincts Predator
Full Auto
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Gun
Quake 4
Ridge Racer 6
The Outfit
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

KilluhKam
04-28-2006, 05:01 PM
Since NTSC games are cheaper than PAL, I've purchased every region free game from Canada. It might be more (like japanese games), but I know the following are region free as I have a PAL box and the NTSC version of the games:

Call of Duty 2
Dead or Alive 4
Full Auto
Gun
Quake 4
Ridge Racer 6
The Outfit
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

can u tell me where u got them at?

Krazie
04-28-2006, 07:39 PM
ok thx man i might buy N3 frum them if i were 2 buy it would i b able 2 understand it? lol

U wont be able to play it, NTSC J is not the same as NTSC...

They have a compatibility somewhere on that site where it will tell you what games will play on your system.. Ninety-Nine Nights isnt one of them..

AmpleSteak
04-28-2006, 07:41 PM

Call of Duty 2
Dead or Alive 4
Full Auto
Gun
Quake 4
Ridge Racer 6
The Outfit
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland So thats why you have the number one gamer score for Norway.

kris naylor
05-04-2006, 06:00 PM
thanks for the information
i will start to import