PDA

View Full Version : Strategies???

treo9
08-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Just seeing if anyone has any tips or strategies on how to tackle this game, i'm trying to ride through the entire tour with one rider and finding myself '3.00' minutes behind as we head into the mountains, i'm racing as Cadel Evans and thought he might be able to claw back some time on the hills, but every time when i get a huge breakaway and the the game goes back into simulation mode the peloton catches straight back up to me it's kinda shiting me lol. Any suggestion, i no this forum is dead but just throwing it out there.

Mcgman2006
10-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Just seeing if anyone has any tips or strategies on how to tackle this game, i'm trying to ride through the entire tour with one rider and finding myself '3.00' minutes behind as we head into the mountains, i'm racing as Cadel Evans and thought he might be able to claw back some time on the hills, but every time when i get a huge breakaway and the the game goes back into simulation mode the peloton catches straight back up to me it's kinda shiting me lol. Any suggestion, i no this forum is dead but just throwing it out there.

It's hard to win every stage by a million miles, mountain stages are proberly your best opportunity to gain time, it's all about your team and how you use them.
If one team member is behind in the GC by let's say 15 mins, the pelaton is more likely to let them gain a massive lead as they are no threat to the yellow jersey