PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Problem

Just4fun122
08-07-2012, 06:15 AM
When I finished getting an achievements, for some reason he doesn't count the score anymore. So when I have 4000 points, and I get a 10 point achievement it remains 4000. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Greetz.

iBuzz7S
08-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Does it show that the achievement has unlocked though? If so, then it could be a minor glitch which may be fixed by deleting and recovering your profile from Xbox LIVE. Only do this as long as you were connected to Xbox LIVE, so when you do recover your profile it will download the most recently synced achievements unlocked.

Just4fun122
08-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Does it show that the achievement has unlocked though? If so, then it could be a minor glitch which may be fixed by deleting and recovering your profile from Xbox LIVE. Only do this as long as you were connected to Xbox LIVE, so when you do recover your profile it will download the most recently synced achievements unlocked.

Yes Yes, the achievement unlocked pops-up at the screen... When I delete my account... I don't lose all my points?

Just4fun122
08-07-2012, 06:31 AM
I did what you said. Now the last 3 achievements are completely gone also.... hmmm

iBuzz7S
08-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Yes Yes, the achievement unlocked pops-up at the screen... When I delete my account... I don't lose all my points?

I did what you said. Now the last 3 achievements are completely gone also.... hmmm
You shouldn't lose the points as long as you obtained them while signed in to Xbox LIVE.

And you lost 'em..... either a really bad glitch or you unlocked them offline. For your sake, I hope they were not achievements which required you to play through an entire game.

Edit.
Which game were you playing and which achievements were they?

Just4fun122
08-07-2012, 04:30 PM
The last game where the achievements worked fine was AC, then I started the MW3 campaign where I didn't get the achievements, so I think it started there... An achievement on Fifa12 also did not count

iBuzz7S
08-07-2012, 04:48 PM
But were online and connected to Xbox LIVE prior to recovering your profile? If so, then there is a bigger problem here and you should contact customer support about it.

Just4fun122
08-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Yes I was connected to Xbox Live. Hmmm.. I will send them a message then. Later tonight I am going to get that achievements back, and then look if it still not works.

Just4fun122
08-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Yaaay, everything seems to work again. I had that old achievement unlocked again - which I lost since the account recovery - and now he does count also, so thnx to iBuzz7S (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=456150) for your fast help anyway(!)