PDA

View Full Version : Attitude Era Mode Explained

iBuzz7S
08-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Well, kinda.

Some new information Cory Ledesma revealed about the mode is that Stone Cold, Undertaker and Mankind will be some of the playable characters in the mode. The Attitude Era mode will be objective-based matches much like the matches seen in Legends of WrestleMania.

There will also be bonus objectives for you to do. If you are successful in completing these, you will receive bonus cutscenes and unlockables.
It would of been expected. They are using the Attitude Era as a selling point, so you'd sure as hell expect to use characters who were big parts of that era.

Source: captainstarball (http://www.captainstarball.com/news/thq-explains-more-about-wwe-13s-attitude-era-campaign)

lifetimegamer
08-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the extra info. I just find it funny that you can hurl Mick Foley off the side of a HIAC through a table yet they've had to censor the crowd's reaction from "Holy Shit!" to "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

iBuzz7S
08-08-2012, 09:53 AM
I just find it funny that you can hurl Mick Foley off the side of a HIAC through a table yet they've had to censor the crowd's reaction from "Holy Shit!" to "Oh my god! Oh my god!"
I suppose this has been normal for every wrestling game. You can beat your opponent senseless with a chair and other objects, but the blood would be minimal.

lifetimegamer
08-08-2012, 10:29 AM
"but the blood would be minimal."
Depends which game you're playing. Yes they've toned it down in later releases but the blood flow in 2007/2008 was pretty nasty during lengthy matches :D

kanechelsea
08-28-2012, 06:39 AM
they should have bloodshed like the Eddie(R.I.P) vs JBL match at Judgement Day 2004

bigbbubba
08-28-2012, 04:28 PM
the "attitude era" mode is the reason im buying this game. i dont care about wrestling now days. i stopped watching probably 10 years ago. i loved the attitude era

FutureWWEChampion
09-08-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm a newbie lol but super excited for the release of the game Attitude era will be great and it would be alot better if when you play the dx story that you were able to see the suck it logo on the back of the shirts as well as the middle finger with stone cold..unless those were bleeped out just for the kid's sake lol idk but this game will be insane especially the fact that we can create a title create an arena and more peices added to create a superstar.

Ethiebeefy
09-09-2012, 01:10 PM
they should have bloodshed like the Eddie(R.I.P) vs JBL match at Judgement Day 2004

Even though that was an awesome match! It was not in the Attitude Era, It was the in Ruthless Aggression Era.

The chapters of the mode are, The Rise of DX, Austin 3'16, Brothers of Destruction (Co-op maybe?), The Great One, Mankind and Wrestlemania XV.

They all varying in length and Cory tweeted that the mode would take 10-14 hours according to skill level.

FutureWWEChampion
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM
It's gonna take me 5 hours lol jk im a huge huge fan of wwe and wwe games even though some games dont come out the way we expect its ok because all in all the games are about taking ur favorite wrestler or created and fighting against legends and future legend of the business what more can people as i mean yeah all the cool entrances and matches are great and other features but if it was just pick a wrester and fight i'd be happy, wrestling is all it's about.

WWE Fan Then Now Forever.

XxStuartxX 1990
09-09-2012, 11:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/adxoU.gif