PDA

View Full Version : Bitching Thread

KrossWinter
08-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Didn't see one so I figured I'd start one.

Everyone I've encountered in the online matches has been Akihiko. And the bastard has an inescapable move that bugs the shit out of me.

Also, the amount of text. I knew this was a Persona game (sort of), but there was way more text than I thought was necessary and you can't skip the stuff you already know if you played P4 unless you are willing to miss stuff from this game.

KayCeaEffahless
08-08-2012, 10:37 PM
My only major complaint is the Massive Slowdowns that happen when you play online. But the patch is already en route so in a week or so it'll be fixed.....hopefully=_= If they make the netcode like BlazBlue CC or Arcana Heart 3 then the online will be AMAZING.

Ayx
08-08-2012, 10:40 PM
^ This. I've been training offline but the AI seems to be really fucking cheap in Score Attack mode, but Arcade mode isn't too much of a challenge. .___.''

Not in the mood to warm up my hands in Challenge Mode either. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

Taiyz
08-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Ayx, you can turn up the game's difficulty for arcade mode (and presumably it applies to story mode as well) in the options menu. I don't think doing that affects achievements, at least I don't remember it doing so in BlazBlue.

Score Attack is always set to the highest difficulty in the game, or maybe even an unavailable difficulty that is more challenging than the highest (again, I think this was how it worked in BlazBlue.)

Ayx
08-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Ah didn't notice that, thanks.

In BlazBlue people used Jin to do score attack, I wonder how we're going to be able to do it with ALL characters? .-.

KayCeaEffahless
08-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Yeah Score Attack is one difficulty higher than the max(Hell) so it's not going to be an easy thing to beat to say the least=_=. A.I. Is crazy good and seems to hit harder too for some reason.

royzoga
08-09-2012, 05:09 PM
No Kanji is without a doubt the most broken character. Command grabs that do 3,300 points of damage? Bull...

Taiyz
08-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Huh? Tager (from BlazBlue) had a command throw that did either 2700 or 3700 damage, and a super that did 5620.

Ah didn't notice that, thanks.

In BlazBlue people used Jin to do score attack, I wonder how we're going to be able to do it with ALL characters? .-.
I'm not sure if this still worked in CS, but in CT if you were about to lose in Score Attack you could press start/any button (not sure which) on a second controller to introduce a challenger; beat them, then you'd return to the last character you were fighting and get a fresh start.

royzoga
08-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Huh? Tager (from BlazBlue) had a command throw that did either 2700 or 3700 damage, and a super that did 5620.

Yeah but Tager was a big target and moved slow. He also didn't have a throw that was used in air that had an arching motion >.<

And yeah BBCS had the Continue trick too for Score Attack Mode but I can't even get past Yosuke in P4A.

Taiyz
08-10-2012, 10:02 PM
That's actually something that I find really interesting about P4A, basically every character has the same build; only Personas come in different sizes (though most of them are quite large.)

As for Tager, I wouldn't say that he's immediately easier to fight just because he's slower. His drive for example was custom-made to get people closer to him.

But yeah, Kanji's definitely going to keep you more on your toes, because he can come to YOU.

BlurpleBen
08-11-2012, 01:12 AM
I don't have a problem with neither Akihiko nor Kanji, but the character that does bug me is Elizabeth. She's such a cheap character with all those crazy skills and the constant sp gain. Score attack mode is also a nuisance. I've gotten to the fourth or fifth one and lost.

paracommando789
09-14-2012, 12:24 AM
I wonder when they will release this in the EU