PDA

View Full Version : name change

Prodigy10
09-08-2007, 04:12 AM
i heard this guy on xbl telling people to file a complaint on his gamertag so he could change
will this work?
how many complaints would u need?

DFILL450
09-08-2007, 04:26 AM
why not just pay the 10 dollars if u hate ur live name so much?? i wudnt risk it considering u cud probly get banned from live..u never kno

SRH KRONIC
09-08-2007, 04:26 AM
umm it depends, whats the guys name. My brother played with some guy named like NiggaKilla666 or something along those lines and his motto was like I hate black people or something. He and all his friend and like everyone filed complaints about his name and motto and within a week or two both were changed, but idk if microsoft gives you 800 points to change or they just say "you got to change it you have a week to come up with 800 points"

Clipse 2
09-08-2007, 04:46 AM
I agree with DFILL, just cough up the 800 points to have it changed and be done with it. I've heard two sides that if you do get enough complaints they'll make you change it for free, then again I've heard that you have to pay for it. Either way it would be best for your rep and probably safer if you just spend the 800 to change it. If by chance you did get your account banned by MS I would have to personally just laugh. If you want it changed pay up bro.

Jdm
09-08-2007, 06:01 AM
What a coincidence?

I actually have someone on my friend's list that told me to do the same thing. I replied back by saying that was a bad idea and that you could get banned.

I agree with you guys. Forking our $10.00 is much better than having to deal with M$, if they decide to ban you.

Software2
09-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Kudos for the creative idea. There's something to be said for not bending over and paying that really high fee. If they ever let my old name out of the "gamertag graveyard" I'd be tempted to do this, simply on principal.

willcrazyiii
09-09-2007, 05:46 AM
How stupid are you? Just pay the money, it's $10, you could pay more to eat at Applebee's.

Me™
09-09-2007, 09:26 PM
i had to change my name on my 2nd account because it was eat nutsack

ac2565
09-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I agree with you guys. Forking our $10.00 is much better than having to deal with M$, if they decide to ban you.
Microsoft never bans people because they have offensive gamertags. They just tell them to change it.
why not just pay the 10 dollars if u hate ur live name so much?? i wudnt risk it considering u cud probly get banned from live..u never kno
SEE ABOVE POST
i heard this guy on xbl telling people to file a complaint on his gamertag so he could change
will this work?
how many complaints would u need?
"this guy on xbl" doesn't know what he is saying. Microsoft actually checks complaints unlike the feedback system. If they notice that "this guy on xbl" doesn't have an offensive name they won't tell him to change it.
Just pay the $10 and get it over with.

Jdm
09-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Microsoft never bans people because they have offensive gamertags. They just tell them to change it.

Sorry for not being clear. What I meant was, if gamers and friends alike were to File a Complaint regarding his gamertag, then most likely he'll be banned for doing such a stupid act to get his tag changed.

Fullawka14
09-10-2007, 07:14 AM
some guy named like NiggaKilla666 or something along those lines and his motto was like I hate black people or something."

OMG that is so racist. i would definatly file a complaint against that, thats just wrong.

D4yw4lk3r
09-11-2007, 08:38 AM
I came across a guy called BabyRapingKiller and he got so much sh*t everytime he joined a lobby, he either got banned or changed his tag lol Sick B*stard!!

D4yw4lk3r
09-11-2007, 08:40 AM
i had to change my name on my 2nd account because it was eat nutsack

Haha like it