PDA

View Full Version : Beat once - then use upgrades on Brave difficulty?

Waynimus
08-11-2012, 12:09 AM
I've started on Brave difficulty and it's doing my nut in - stuck on a rock monster boss, with portals and warthogs and simply keep dying.

I want to know if I beat the game on an easier difficulty, getting all upgrades, can I then use these for the Brave difficulty playthrough? Which would make it easier.

If not - then is there a good spot before this to boost some money to buy the upgrades needed for besting this boss?

Anarane
08-11-2012, 06:07 PM
I'd also like to know this! I've completed on Medium, and wondered if you can replay each level within the same game, albeit bumped up onto Brave difficulty, and beat it there? Or do you have to START the Brave difficulty from a brand new game?

Thanks.

Waynimus
08-11-2012, 08:49 PM
I'd also like to know this! I've completed on Medium, and wondered if you can replay each level within the same game, albeit bumped up onto Brave difficulty, and beat it there? Or do you have to START the Brave difficulty from a brand new game?

Thanks.

Yeah, or is there NEW GAME+ or something so you can replay on higher difficulty with all your upgrades? That would be good.

I since scraped and clawed past that bit I was stuck at, just now pulling my hair out trying to get past the second tier boss at the end, Fire Warthog.

kiskit
08-22-2012, 04:03 AM
You cannot play thru the game on easier settings to buff up your avatar before starting with this one on Brave difficulty. It resets everything back to to zero skills powerups writes over your first game save once you start a new game.

mixhong
08-23-2012, 01:24 AM
I start on Brave difficult,it is not too difficult