PDA

View Full Version : Help with the end of level 2

DeliriEyeD
09-09-2007, 12:31 AM
I just started playing storymode in the game and was doing fine until the part in level 2 where you have to place 14 bombs after the long conversation with Wong. I am able to place the first four bombs and then I cannot figure out how to get across the water where the next bombs placements are. I have looked for zipcords and other shiny railings but I most be missing something. I also shot the shiny marking near those barrels that have sand coming out of them when they are shot at and I am not sure what else to do with them because they fell slightly but not close enough for me to do anything. Is this a glitch or is there something that I am missing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Dan261
09-09-2007, 01:17 AM
Continue walking straight until you're blocked by a pile of metal. Behind the pile should be an explosive. Shoot it and it'll open the path. From there you can cross over to the ship where the other C4s need to be planted.

:drunk

Vista
09-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Yea you will need to do that a few times, just move back and forth until you see a glinty thing. then shoot it.

DeliriEyeD
09-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Thank you very much. I knew I had to be over looking something that had to be fairly easy. I have now finally completed that level. This thread could be locked if it is no use to anyone else.

Vista
09-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Yea I was stuck on that too. I saw a zipline and kept jumping to it... then I started walking around and finally saw the glint... that should have been fixed.

DeliriEyeD
09-09-2007, 02:53 AM
That is the same exact thing I was trying to do for about 10 minutes. I had a friend over while doing this and he also thought it was possibly a glitch when trying the zipline. Oh well at least I am not the only one that got slightly fooled.