PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Reflexes Glitch

JJBDude
08-12-2012, 09:52 PM
So after finally manning up and getting my leg high enough to get 5 stars on the kick attacks the achievement for getting to Blazing Reflexes level doesn't unlock :( Ive 5 starred all 25 work outs in the Reflexes category, I've even repeated a few in hope it would make the achievement pop but nope, it don't.

The bar that goes up is so close to the end but isn't quite there. I'm not sure what can be done to bump it up and make the achievement pop. If anybody else experiences this glitch feel free to rant here, or if you have a solution please share. This sucks :( :mad:

Kaens
08-13-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm having the exact same problem, but for the water. I got mostly 4.5 stars on all of them, then when I went back to five star them it didn't add up to the water rank. Now they are all five stars, but I'm just a hair off of finishing the rank with no way to increase it.

Fshguy
08-14-2012, 03:53 AM
Same thing happened to me on the cardio portion. I'm now sitting on 920... Repeated everything. Must be a bad math error.

Krianna21
08-19-2012, 03:33 AM
I too am now glitches on cardio. I noticed that after I had finally got the last 5 star that my damn profile had logged out. (walked away for a bit, maybe happened then) so I'm thinking since I wasn't logged in yet the game saved that it's a lost cause. Will try deleting game save and cache and retrying all cardio again to see if it unlocks. Will note back with status update.

Edit: Ok good news and bad news. If one of your lessons glitches on you, restarting a new game and completing it again will still give you the achievement. Now the bad news. In order to unlock the last achievement in the game for all master titles you will have to replay entire game again.

Krianna21
08-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Ok just wanting to clarify a few things. If One of your titles glitches, just stop and restart a whole new game. There is no way to fix it and seeing as you will have to replay everything for the last achievement, just start over and save some time. I was lucky enough to have cardio glitch on me th first time. And then my balance glitched on me my 2nd playthrough. So yes 3 times I have enjoyed this game........ You can in fact dashboard after a lesson and it will no save the last lesson completed. I dont know if this helps anyone for anything but could be useful. I also tried reloading saves from different devices to see if the last achievement was tied to just unlocking all other achievements but it is tied to the save itself, so all must be maxed on 1 save. I am hoping I have saved some of you some agony and have prevented you from punching holes in your walls or television. Thanks

Mr Granstaff
10-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey Kloud!

So, does the title glitches by chance or is there a way to ensure it doesn't glitch on you? For example, by making sure you're logged on and not walk away from the sensor?

twotonkoala
10-08-2012, 11:03 PM
I haven't had any problems so far, but I replay all missions that I don't 5 star the first time through immediately. Going by the comments so far, it sounds like that might be the difference (it sounds like the first couple posts completed the section, then went back to 5 star).

I would assume that ensuring you're always logged in would be step 2 of that process.

KILLSHOT666
03-22-2013, 11:34 PM
I had 4 and a half stars on cardio and reflexes and they did not glitch on me, but balance simply did. Not restarting this again, I'll wait until it's bargin bin and maybe replay it.. But heed all these warnings people, this game is a risk for the time it takes to run through the whole thing...

dddarne
03-28-2013, 01:08 PM
I would recommend quiting the lesson if you do not 5 star it on your first try. I never moved on without 5 starring a lesson, though I did jump to other sections when my frustration levels got high.

If this game wasnt a Gamefly rental it probably would have been snapped in half